Lion's Den

Kings Landing

Its the celebration of Y/n and Tyene's wedding and everyone is having a good time and enjoying themselves "Your grace *looks at Tyene* your grace, congratulations on your wedding I hope the gods bless your family for good health and long may you b...

Its the celebration of Y/n and Tyene's wedding and everyone is having a good time and enjoying themselves "Your grace *looks at Tyene* your grace, congratulations on your wedding I hope the gods bless your family for good health and long may you both reign" Lord Randyll Tarly said to them "Thank you my lord, I hope the gods bless your family aswell and House Tarly is always welcome in the capital" Tyene said smiling at the lord "Thank you my queen, House Tarly and The Reach will always support the crown and House Baratheon" Lord Tarly said smiling at the couple and bows, then Prince Oberyn and Ellaria "Your grace *looks at Tyene* my queen" said Ellaria "Please my lady there is no need for such formal greetings, you both are my father and mother by law" Y/n told his parents by law and smiled at them "Y/n's right mama, papa you both don't have to be formal around us" Tyene said and hugged her parents, Oberyn then looked at Y/n "Come here Y/n your part of the family now" Prince Oberyn said gesturing Y/n to join in the hug and Y/n did and hugged his new family "There we go, were a big and happy family *laughs*" The Prince remarked and they all laugh aswell.

The celebration lasted for four two hours then Y/n stood up his chair "My lords and ladies, Tyene and I are very gratefull to everyone of you for attending our wedding and now I think its time to retreat to our chambers for a sword needs a sheath *laughs* I thank you all again for coming" Y/n said and the guests laughs with him and he and his new wife goes back to their chambers, he told his men that all the leftovers of the feast shall be given to the people of the capital.

At their Chambers
The couple is seen laughing at each other "So here we are in our own bed chambers, I wonder what we should do next?" Y/n said jokingly at his wife "*Giggling* I wonder aswell my husband maybe we should play tag in here?" Tyene said joking with her husband "How about this when you catch me you can do whatever you want with me" Tyene said smirking at her husband "Challenge accepted my queen" Y/n said and he ran and tries to catch her wife, if about ten minutes he catches her and carries her bridal style to their bed while their both laughing at each other, he then looked at her and smiled at her warmly "I love you my queen" he said to her and she returned the smile "I love you too my king, now and always" she said and they kissed and it turned to a messy one and they showed each other how much they love one another.

In the morning Y/n Baratheon woke up and saw the most beautiful sight right infront of him, infront of him is his sleeping adorable wife hugging him as she slept, he tries to get up but her grip on him tightens "No, you stay here with me" she said in a cute voice and he chuckles at his wife's antics "Tyene come on I need to get up, a king has duties you know" he said smiling while stroking his wife's hair "Alright" she said and got up from their bed still naked and yawning, Y/n gets up aswell and walked over to his naked wife and hugged her from behind "I love you" he told her "I love you too" she replied and he kissed her, they soon get dressed and walked over to the table in their chambers while servants serve them breakfast and they ate then Grand Maester Pycelle knocks on the door "Your grace, I should remind you that we have a small council meeting today" the old man said outside the door "I'll be there grand maester, thank you for the reminder" Tke king said and they hear the maester left "I'll see you later my love" he told his wife and kissed her "Don't stress yourself to much" she told him "I wont, I promise" he told her and left their chambers.