Chapter- 7

ASHLEY'S POV

Mr. Stone was an old man. Standing in front of him I assumed he knew my dad. Something must be up here...

"Mr. Stone! I am glad that u could spare a few minutes for me" I said while bowing.

"As polite Ms. Judy Summers!" He laughed.

"Mr. Stone I need to meet Jay Mehra! Who happened to be your secretary before! And How do u even know my dad? And how can u prove that u know my family personally?"

"Your dad? Alan Summers! Everyone knew him. He was one of a kind... how do u think Your mom became such a known politician? Well she is the wife of Alan Summers, Everyone respected her and she took the advantage and became a famous politician. And girl when I saw You 9 years ago... You were 8 years old and your brother was 3 years old. And your dad went missing when your mom was pregnant with the your brother.. You were just 4 that time. Want me to say more?" He said the last part with a raised eyebrow.

"Quickly tell me where is your Secretary Mr. Stone! Or better tell me where tf is my dad?!?!?!"

"He is dead. Or maybe he ran away with someone else?" He said laughing. I was getting pissed off by this old rat.

"I will ask you again. Where is my dad?" I said while growling.

"Damn... u got the attitude from your daddy. Such a daddy's girl you are. But your face looks like Judy. A combination of Judy and Alan. I sure used to like Judy back then but then again... Alan was handsome and young. Of course Judy fell for him! Judy was the sunshine. Brown hair, foxy eyes, A smile that can bring shivers on my body.... Not only me but... many men wanted her! You look like your mother. I couldn't have her. But I can cage you here with me!" He said with an evil smirk.

"You don't dare to! I am a fighter you bastard!" I screamed at the pedophile freak.

He laughed. "Don't worry! I won't touch you. Someone will be there to sell You to me to live a peaceful life."

"Die. I hate you! And I will go to India and find that Secretary of yours!" I dashed out of his office angrily. He was chuckling. He is one of the most successful businessman alive. I will tarnish his reputation. I will release the tape I recorded. I said with a smirk. I posted the recording where he was sexualizing my mother. The tape was spreading fast. I was satisfied and went to a hotel owned by Miller's group. 

Around midnight there was a ringing sound near the bedtable. I looked around rubbing my sleepy eyes. I saw a call was coming and I hurriedly picked it up. 

"Gray...." I said with my sleepy voice.

"Ashley... I am right outside. In front of the door." He said in a mono-tone. I assume he is still pissed but is he drunk? Why is he there near my house at this hour?

"Boy... I am not in my house! I am out."  

"I am in front of 803 hotel room door...as in right outside and I am not drunk!"

I gasped! What? I went near the door and saw through a little hole that he was there...standing like a goddamn model! His Black-brown hair in a mess, his lips dry and he looks pale. Almost as if he will fall down any moment. I quickly opened the door and dragged him in slamming the door shut.

"Why are you here?" I asked holding his face checking if something is wrong. He looked me from head to toe twice with worry and sighed after. 

"You are okay... I am okay! Everything will be okay! I was so worried... I prepared a whole ass speech about how You pissed me off but now that I see you.... I forgot everything!" He exclaimed hugging me. I drag myself towards the bed he gets dragged with me... He looked at me his confused eyes and I smiled. I made him sit on the bed and took off his socks. He was still confused. I ordered for food and sat on the chair near the bed looking at him. 

"You look so pale. Aren't you taking care of yourself Gray?" I asked him with one of my eyebrows raised.

"Gray? I thought u liked to Call me Mana?" He asked with a smile.

"Well... I like Gray more." I grinned. He smiled but then he zoned out for a second his smile faded.

"I heard the viral audio... Judy Summers is your mother and YOU are Alan Summers's daughter???? You never told me that! You just said your mom is-" He asked with wide eyes. But I cut him off.

"Shhh! Everyone knew...I thought You knew it too..." I nervously chuckled.

"I understand... When that old man was saying shit, I was so angry. I was so scared. I was afraid that he will capture you one day and what sell? Who would sell you? I am so confu-" I pecked his lips to shut him up. He stared at me with his wide doe eyes... his eyeballs look like they will pop off. 

"Yo-You kis-kissed me-e?" He asked still in shock.

"That's a peck, dummy! You are so adorable... A-And I couldn't control so I just gave a peck.... I won't mind to show you what real kiss is though!" I was shy but suddenly my mood turned flirty.

Y-You are you crazy? Have you lost your mind? Oh my Go-" I cut him off with a kiss. His eyes wide again but this time he slowly gave in and got lost in the kiss. I ran my hand in his hair and clenched at them, making him gasp. I took the chance and entered my tongue...playing with his. I tried to break off the kiss because lack of air but he held onto me snaking his arms around me. I just let him do whatever he likes... We soon stopped because I don't want him to die due to lack of air. 

"Now that's a kiss-" I was trying to say something but he cut me off by attacking me again. This time he was dominant and fought for dominance which I gave him... after some time when we broke off the kiss. He looked up at me. He smirked and said..

"Bird! You are so addictive! I feel like being on the 9th cloud!" He then smiled and caressed my hair and I leaned into his touch.

Then the bell rang and I remembered about the food order I made. I smiled at him and got up going to the door. I opened the door and looked at the pizza man.

"COLE?!?!?!" 

So what do you think will happen next?

And I am sorry for my pathetic grammatical errors LOL