2

Jessica-

"Oh my god your pierce the veil?!?" I yelled. "Yes we are darling" Vic winked at me. I blushed red and covered my face.

After a couple of minutes we arrived to wear the guys lived. (They all live together for some reason???- Jam)

"Where is my room?" I asked as soon as Mike helped me out the car since I was so small🥺

"You're sleeping in the living room for now." Vic answered while carrying my stuff. We entered the home and I looked in surprised at the beautiful house.

The house looked pretty

The house looked pretty. (Let's be real, with no album after years, they can't afford this💀)

I walked inside with the guys in front of me. "So it's late and we ordered pizza. If you're tired already you can sleep in any room in case we stay awake in the living room for too long" Vic said. I nodded and sat on the couch with them.

"So tell us about yourself Jessica" Jaime asked. "Uh Im 17, soon to be 18. I'm 4'11🥺" "omg you're so short!"vic said. "Almost as sort as you" Mike teased which made us all laugh.

"Uh Idk what else to say?" I shrugged and started at the guys who were al staring back.

"Well what's your favorite color?" Jaime asked. "Blue" I'm not like other girls who like pink and stuff.

The doorbell rang after the q&a. Mike came into the living room with three pizzas. One was cheese. One was pepperoni and the last one was mushrooms and jalapeños.

"Who ordered this one?" I asked. "The only weird one in this room. Jaime" Mike joked. "Hey mushrooms and jalapeños are good!" Jaime defended. "I love mushrooms and jalapeños!" I smiled and took a big bite from my pizza. "You don't eat like other girls, that's cool. You don't care how you look while you eat" Jaime smirked and then ate his pizza.

"Weirdos" Mike shook his head teasing us. Jaime rolled his eyes playfully and kept eating pizza.

"Tone you haven't said anything all day" jame pointed out. " I haven't had anything to say?" He shrugged and ate his pizza. "Fair" jame nodded.

The tv was on and the guys chose sports. I tried to like sports but they were hard to understand. After a while the guys brought out drinks and got a little reckless Im the living room. Since this wasn't my thing I decided to do what Vic said I could do. Go to any room and sleep.

I got up saying I was going to the bathroom.

After looking through all the rooms to see who looked like they had a better bed, I found a room I liked. The walls were dark but had dimmed lights.

Looking around. None of the things in the room indicated who the bed belonged too. Since I didn't want to sleep in jeans and a tshirts I grabbed a crossroads t shirt that I found on the floor and put it on. It fit like a dress since I was so short🥺

I didn't care either way who the bed belonged to so I climbed up the bed. It was tall and because I was so short🥺 I grabbed a box to climb up.

-

My eyes opened slowly and I my body moved to stretch. Something stopped me and I panicked a little.

I forgot what happened last night.

I was sold to pierce the veil because my alcoholic father didn't want me anymore🥺

My body turned to see what was stopping me from stretching. My face met with mikes face. He was asleep. His arms were wrapped around me.