Chapter 8

Chapter 8

The next morning

Katsuki stood at the stove, flipping pancakes. Eijirou came up behind him and put his hands on his hips carefully.

"Is this okay?" he asked, still weary of Katsuki's space after everything that happened in the last two weeks. He had been forgiven, and he and Katsuki had made up in the best of ways the previous night (even if it was technically 'fake sex'), but wasn't sure if that meant anything.

Katsuki nodded. "Yeah. You can be even closer, dumbass."

Eijirou took a step forward and pressed himself fully up against Katsuki. He wrapped his arms around his stomach and held him tightly. Katsuki melted against him with a sigh.

"See? You're forgiven now, idiot, act like it. Go back to your normal clingy self already," Katsuki said. He was still slightly self conscious, but he knew he had to tell Eijirou soon anyway. He heard Eijirou gasp from behind him, and pull his hands away from his stomach.

"Uhhh-" he said, "Katsuki- I think your stomach is possessed."

Katsuki cackled and let his head hang down. "Holy shit you're stupid-"

"Hey! Mean!"

"Go sit down, Eiji, I'll tell you over breakfast," Katsuki laughed.

"Alrighty... But you seriously might need to call an exorcist. Your stomach is moving like crazy."

Katsuki howled with laughter again. "I- I don't need an exorcist, Eijirou!"

Eijirou shrugged and walked over to the table, sitting and waiting patiently for pancakes with his children. Katsuki finished soon after that, plating the food, then bringing it to his family. He sat down and took a bite, then looked at Eijirou.

"So," he huffed, "Ei... A while back.. No... Fuck, babe, I'm pregnant."

Eijirou stared. He cocked his head to the side like a lost puppy. "What? That's not possible."

"It is. There's a clinic that specializes in male pregnancies.. Run by the woman who hit me with the quirk initially. I went to her and.. Got hit with it again."

"Holy shit.." he whispered. Tears filled his eyes and he reached over to grab his husband's hands. "So you don't need an exorcist, huh... That movement was..." Something clicked in his brain and his eyes narrowed. "Wait, how many weeks are you? I felt them move already."

"I.... I'm.. twenty three weeks.."

"Twenty- Katsuki!" Eijirou gasped, "That's nearly the third trimester! I- what?!"

"Fuck, I'm sorry- I was going to tell you two weeks ago but then you cheated- the kids have known for a few weeks..." Katsuki said.

"But why didn't you tell me the twenty one weeks before that happened?" he asked.

"I... was worried I would miscarry, at first, then.. I was worried you'd be mad that I didn't tell you for so long so I just kept putting it off. That... that was why I was distant and didn't want you touching me. I thought you'd find out."

"Shit, Kat.. I could've helped you. You... Wait, you're not big enough to be 23 weeks. Yeah, you have a little bump, I guess, but..."

Katsuki stood up in front of him and lifted his shirt. He exhaled and out came his bump, testing the strength of his sweatpants elastic. "I hid him. Sucked in my bump," he told Eijirou.

"Him... Him? It's a boy?" he asked, tears starting to fall down his cheeks.

Katsuki nodded. Eijirou stood quickly and hugged him, crying into his shoulder.