Chapter 1

Mina's POV:

I woke up in my alarm. I stretched my body and sat down on the bed as I turn off the alarm. Its just 6:00 am in the morning our class starts always at 7:00 am.

I stood up and quickly wash my face. All supernatural beings don't really take a bath since our bodies clean themselves. So I head at my room again and put my uniform in my bed.

By the way. The students in the Angel Academy have different uniforms. It depends on the type of what Angel are you.

First is the uniform of the Guardian Angels. The male uniform is this: a white hoodie and a brown pants. That's all with a badge of the symbol of Guardian Angels and some white shoes with brown. Then for the female uniform is this: a white hoodie and a brown skirt that is quite long and it will reach the knees. They wear also the badge of the symbol of the Guardian Angel and they wear a white shoes with brown socks.

Second is the uniform of the Archangels. The male uniform is this: a white fitted t-shirt with a red vest and a brown pants. They wear the badge of the symbol of the Archangel and their shoes would be white having brown socks. The female uniform is this: a white fitted t-shirt with a red vest and a brown pants. They wear the badge of the symbol of the Archangel and their shoes would be white having a brown socks. They are required to put their hair in a ponytail.

Third would be my uniform that I'll be wearing since I'm a Dominion. I wore my uniform and after that I go to the mirror and looked at myself.

The male uniform of the Dominions is this: a white t-shirt with a green cardigan and a brown pants. They wear the badge of the symbol of the Dominions and their shoes would be white with brown socks. The uniform that I'm wearing right now is the female uniform of the Dominions and it would be this: a white t-shirt with a green cardigan and a brown skirt that will reach on our knees. We also wear a badge of the symbol of the Dominions and a white shoes with brown socks.

I then organize my things and put it on my bag. I checked everything and I go downstairs to eat my breakfast.

I prepare a cereal with milk, an apple juice and a banana.

The fourth is the uniform of the Virtues. The male uniform is this: a white long sleeve shirt with a pink cardigan vest and a brown pants. They wear the badge of the symbol of the Virtues and their shoes would be white with brown socks. The female uniform is this: a white long sleeve shirt with a pink cardigan vest and a brown skirt that will reach on their knees. They wear the badge of the symbol of the Virtues and their shoes would be white with brown socks.

The fifth is the uniform of Powers. The male uniform is this: a sleeveless black shirt with brown pants. They usually wear gloves. And they also wear the badge of the symbol of the Powers and their shoes would be white with brown socks. The female uniform is this: a crop top and sleeveless black shirt with brown pants. They also wear gloves and their hands are required to be in a clean bun. They also wear the badge of the symbol of the Powers and their shoes is white with brown socks.

The sixth is the uniform of the Principalities. The male uniform is this: a purple polo shirt with brown pants. They wear the badge of the symbol of the Principalities and a white shoes with brown socks. The female uniform would be like this: a purple polo shirt with a brown skirt that will reach in their knees. They wear the badge of the symbol of the Principalities and white shoes with brown socks.

I now eaten all my breakfast and I go outside. I locked my house and I flew away to go to the Angel Academy.

The seventh is the uniform of the Thrones. The male uniform is this: a yellow sweater and a brown pants. They wear the badge of the symbol of the Thrones and a white shoes with brown socks. The female uniform is this: a yellow sweater and a brown skirt that is long and it reaches their knees. They wear the badge of the symbol of the Thrones and a white shoes with brown socks.

The eighth is the uniform of the Cherubims. The male uniform is this: a blue long sleeves turtle neck shirt and a brown pants. They wear the badge of the symbol of the Cherubims and their shoes would be white with brown socks. The female uniform is this: a blue long sleeves turtle neck shirt and a brown long skirt. They wear the badge of the symbol of the Cherubims and their shoes would be white with brown socks.

The last uniform is the Seraphims. The male uniform is this: an orange polo shirt with a white vest and a brown pants. They wear the badge of the symbol of the Seraphims and their shoes would be white with brown socks. The female uniform is this: an orange polo shirt with a white vest and brown long skirt. They wear the badge of the symbol of the Seraphims and their shoes would be white with brown socks.

We also have our sports uniforms but it still differs per type of an Angel. The white shoes that we are wearing is also worn as our footwear on our sports uniform. This would be the respective uniforms:

Guardian Angels: white t-shirt with brown jogging pants.
Archangels: red t-shirt with brown jogging pants.
Dominions: green t-shirt with brown jogging pants.
Virtues: pink t-shirt with brown jogging pants.
Powers: black t-shirt with brown jogging pants.
Principalities: purple t-shirt with brown jogging pants.
Thrones: yellow t-shirt with brown jogging pants.
Cherubims: blue t-shirt with brown jogging pants.
Seraphims: orange t-shirt with brown jogging pants.

The colors of our uniforms are not to strong. They are just soft pastel colors.

I saw the Academy and I landed safely i front of the gate. Hinanap ko ang card ko. May card kami na parang yun yung I.D namin kasi pag wala kaming ganito ay hindi kami makakapasok sa loob.

I walked on the scanner and I scanned my I.D. I fall in line in the ladies lane for security reasons. As seconds passed the female Angel guard greeted me with a smile.

"Oh good morning Mina." She said while inspecting my bag and body.

"Good morning to you too." I said smiling at her.

After the inspection I entered the building. I look at my watch to check the time but it is still 6:40 so I have still 20 minutes free time.

I go to my locker and put my other things in there and also getting my other stuffs that I will be using at my first period.

I looked at my schedule. By the way this is my schedule.

7:00 - 8:00: Homeroom
8:00 - 9:00: Chess
9:00 - 9:30: Break Time
9:30 - 10:30: Guidance
10:30 - 11:30: Arts
11:30 - 12:00: Lunch
12:00 - 1:00: Potions
1:00 - 2:00: Human Nature
2:00 - 3:00: Spells
3:00 - 3:30: Writing
3:30 - 4:30: Speech
4:30 - 5:30: Housekeeping
5:30 - 6:30: History

We only go to school every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. The clubs that I'm in is the Spells and Potions Club and the Writing Club.

I'm the Auditor in the Spells and Potions Club while I'm just a Councilor in the Writing Club. On my Homeroom I'm the Vice Mayor.

I'm also quite popular in this Academy because of my writing skills.

I then walked through the hallways. I smiled and greeted everyone that I'm passing and they also greeted me. I flew on the third floor since that is where our library is located.

This academy doesn't use stairs because we use our wings to go up and to go down. I then entered the Library and I greeted the Librarian.

"Good Morning Mina." She greeted me.

"Good Morning." I said as I enter. I then go to the book shelves and started to look for a book about spells.

Seconds later I saw it and I picked it I then go to the Librarian.

"I'll borrow this for now. I'll return it next week." I said as I gave the book to the Librarian to record it.

"Oh do you have an upcoming test in Spells?." She said while recording and giving it back to me.

"Yep next week." I said as I picked the book.

"Well good luck." She said while smiling.

I then head out in the Library and go to my Homeroom classroom which is located in the 5th floor.

---------------------------

Don't forget to vote.