Aeryn (Werewolf)

ɴᴀᴍᴇ: Aeryn Marie Rivers

ɴɪᴄᴋɴᴀᴍᴇ: Aery, Ryn

ᴀɢᴇ: 19

ɢᴇɴᴅᴇʀ: Female

ꜱᴇxᴜᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Straight

ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴇꜱ: Werewolf

ʀᴀɴᴋ: Tracker 

ᴘᴀᴄᴋ: Whichever suits the rp or Midnight River Pack

ᴀʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇs: Heightened strength, reflexes, healing and senses, able to shift into wolf, Good tracking skills, etc..

sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜs: Intelligent, Studies nature science, Excellent tracker, Keen eye for detail, Good memory, Nimble

ᴡᴇᴀᴋɴᴇssᴇs: Average combat training, Speaks without thinking, Stubborn, Sometimes misses social cues

ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ: Dorky, friendly but not overly social, Obsessed with nature and the study of how it works and if you get her started on something she's passionate about... Good luck. When she gets stuck in work mode it's hard to get a word from her. Fiercely loyal and extremely stubborn. Just cause she's friendly don't expect her to cave easily. A realist at heart, but a kind one. 

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴀɴᴄᴇ / ꜰᴀᴄᴇᴄʟᴀɪᴍ: 

 ʟɪᴋᴇꜱ: Nature, Studying, Rain, Tracking, Hunting, Rivers, Pianos

ᴅɪꜱʟɪᴋᴇꜱ: Swimming, Being talked down to, Strawberries, Coffee

ʙᴀᴄᴋɢʀᴏᴜɴᴅ: Fairly regular werewolf upbringing, her father was a doctor and mother was a pack warrior. She had no siblings but was close with the other pups in her pack. There was an incident when she was 11 where she almost drowned- she never swims anymore. Upon shifting she found a love for the forest and all that resided within it, so continually snuck out to explore it. As she got older she found she had a natural knack for tracking and eventually became one of the packs top trackers. She also studied (and continues to study) herbology and botany.