chapter 1

~~Samantha's P.O.V.~~

"BEEP BEEP BEEP" my stupid alarm clock said uhg i have to get my ass up because 5sos is going on tour and i am forced to go because my mum is 5sos's maneger I don't get why so many girls love them. Sorry I didn't introduce my self First off my full name is Samantha Mendez Castro.Age 18 going to 19 in June 19. "Samantha get your bum up we need to leave in 1 hour!" My mum said I get up and walk to my closet and change into some light bule skinny jeans with a muscle tee and some black vans I run downstairs with my suitcase I went to the kitchen and saw my mum cooking bacon, eggs, pancakes, and sausage. I grabed a plate and filled it up with eggs, bacon, and sausage I don't know why my mum made pancakes she knows that I don't like pancakes.I eat as fast as I can and when I am done I put my plate in the sink. And face my mum. "Do I have to go? " I asked" Yes because you never know when somone finds out that your mum works for 5sos besides maysun is comming and hurry up we are leaving in 20 min to pick maysun up oh and Happty Birthday hunny remember I love you." sure she loves me she spends 2 mins with me ever since my dad died she always works.I hate when she saids that she loves me when she doesn't spend time with me."Maysun are you ready?" I asked throw the phone "Yeah can you pick me up now?" she said. "Sure let me tell my mum brb."I tell her." Mum can we leave now?" I asked."sure hun let's go." She said. "Hey Maymay get ready we're going over right now."

~~on the plain~~

We're on the plain and I got a window seat and yes we are on a private plain and everyone is here even 5sos is here I am in the back of the plain and I am drawing.I am almost done with my graveyard anime picture. Well I am going to stop working on that for a while. I get out of my set and go get a snack when I get to the mini kitchen I am right now searching for a bags of peanuts. Yes I found some. I turn around and I go back to my sit but when I turn around I bump into someone. I look up and see and its Luke GREAT. I quickly sneak around him but he grabs my arm and turn me around. "Hey how are you I have never seen you around here." GREAT can't you see that I am trying to go back to my sit I wanna say puuut I don't say it. I don't answer him and his grip tighted. " answer me ." He said with anger in his voice. I shake my head no hell to the no that I am going to answer this idiot . I kick him in the spot where the sun don't shine and walk back to my seat and I get my computer out and start whatching Chinese anime man I love anime. Half way throw the movie I see people coming up to me and those people are 5sos. Shit they are supost to be in the front of the plain .I get up fast and take my cumputer and walk to the back bathroom and shut the door. I hear some banging and some whispering then I hear them walk away . I open the door and see nobody thank god.
I can't wait till this plain lands.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey so I hope you like this story its a prety descent size chapter. PS Samantha has an englendish accent bye love you

~~~~~~ Samantha ~~~~~~