Chapter 23

Luke's POV

*3 Days later*

I was just laying on the sofa thinking about all the mistakes i've made in this relationship. I don't know if this time I have gone too far and its now unforgivable but all I can say is that she hasn't contacted me in anyway possible. I've called and she hasn't answered. I've called her friends and they haven't answered either. My mum is being blunt with me. I've fucked up big time and I don't know how to fix this. Not being able to see my children has also been shit. I've just been a complete mess.

I've probably cleaned the house about 10 times out of boredom and trying to clear my head.

I was about to change the tv channel when the door opened and there she was.

Walking through the front door even thought it was 4am.

"Babe"  I jumped up off of the sofa but she just ignored me and walked straight through to the kitchen.

I followed her obviously.

"Where are the kids?" I asked and she looked at me with red puffy eyes.

"Jayde didn't want to see mummy and daddy hurt each other" She sighed then walked past me.

"Can we please talk about this?" I tried to beg.

"Talk about how you screwed some cheap slut in our bed while our kids were downstairs and I was fighting for my life in hospital? Because i'd rather not" She said then pulled a quilt out of the cupboard then sat on the sofa.

"Look...I'll take the sofa...Go sleep in the bed" I said and she shook her head.

"The one that you had sex with someone else in? I'd rather not sleep on that...It's probably infected" She rolled her eyes.

"Are we ever going to sort this out?" I asked.

"To be honest Luke...Right now you make me sick...I've been with some pretty fucked up boys but they never done something like this" She didn't even look at me.

"Do you realize how much you mean to me?" I sat down next to her.

"Clearly not much otherwise you wouldn't of cheated" She snapped.

"I don't know why I done it...It just kinda happened" I tried not to cry. I know she wasn't going to have any of this but fuck I just need to try.

"Did you think me fighting for my life in hospital was a pass to fuck other women?" She still wasn't looking at me.

"So...Are you ending things with me?" I couldn't hold it in. So I cried.

"It's not just 'us' anymore. We have 5 children to think of...They will be hurting too if they find out we've split!" She said "Oh and by the way...The children that you may have forgotten about made you this and bought you this" She said then threw a small box at me.

I slowly opened it then once it was open I saw it was a badge that had 'Number 1 Dad' on then there was a drawing of all of us looking happy.

"I'm sorry okay!" I cried throwing myself to my knees in front of her with my head resting on her knee "I'm so fucking sorry...But I know no matter what I do will fix this...I know we can make it through. If not for us then think of the kids...They need both of us...Please" My tears were staining onto the black jeans she was wearing as I spoke every word.

"It's going to take more then a tearful sorry to fix things Luke" She sighed and I lifted my head up with my red puffy eyes meeting her tear filled ones.

"What can I do? Please! I'll do absolutely anything!" I said.

"You can start by blocking that Lisa and make sure she knows to stay away from my family otherwise I won't just pull her hair next time I see her" She spat.

"I will I promise" I said.

"And step up a mark and be a proper dad that these kids deserve otherwise i'm going back to London and taking the kids with me...Oh and i'll make sure you never see any of us again" She said and I swallowed a lump that was rising in my throat. I can't lose my children and my wife.

"I promise" I sighed "Where are they?" I asked.

"Somewhere" She said then laid down and pulled the cover over her "I'll pick them up tomorrow" She bluntly said then went to sleep instantly.

___________________________________________

A/N

SRRY THIS WAS SHIT.

IDK

ERM

so i'm back.

and

hi.

uhm.

party?????????

erm.

read my mike fanfic & the sequal? tah

ily guys

VOTE/COMMENT/SHARE

ig- lukestabation

twitter- b00tymuke

snapchat- ashokeeffe97

kik- ashhemmo96

fahlo- ashhemmo96

tumbler- bxndtxbers