Forceful

A little more intense, or not. That's up to you. Just fyi.

Asta woke up in a dark room. His head was pounding, and he couldn't remember what happened.

"W-where am I?", Asta says, in a sleepy tone.

Soon after, he realizes that he's on a bed. He tries to get up, but his wrists and ankles are tied to the bed frame. Asta's arms are above his head. Basically he's stretched out.

"W-what the?!" Asta felt a sudden cold gust of wind. He shivers at it. He looks down and realizes all he has on, is his black underwear.

"Wha- Where's my clothes?!"

Asta struggles to untie himself for a while. He fails to do so and yells out for help.

"SOMEONE!!! HELP ME!!!"

Soon after, he hears quiet footsteps walking towards him. Asta sees a figure coming from the other side of the room. The figure comes into his view, and recognizes who it is.

"....Noelle?" Asta says.

"Yes....it's me Asta..."

Asta was happy to see her, but kinda embarrassed that she's seeing him with only his underwear on, but it didn't bother him that much in the moment. He notices that she's just wearing a white robe and her hair is tied back into a bun, but leaving her front bangs.

"Noelle! I'm so glad your here! Please, untie me!" Asta says, relieved. But, his happiness was diminished immediately at the response of Noelle's answer.

"I can't do that Asta....", Noelle says quietly.

"What?! Why not?!"

"Because......I was the one who put you here..."

Asta couldn't say a word. His face has a shocked or surprised expression. He couldn't believe her response. He soon speaks again.

"What....do you mean you did this?"

"I did this...", Noelle, says quietly.

"But...Why?"

Noelle looks at him straight in the eyes. She takes a big gulp.

"Because.....I want you....", Noelle mumbles.

Asta barely hears her, but he knows what she said.

"Want me?....What do you mean "want me"?" Asta asks, confusingly.

"I mean....I want "you". I want your body. I want you inside me." Noelle says, with a straight face, although blushing.

Asta is once again shocked at this response. He becomes flustered soon after.

"I-" Asta is at a lost of words again. He just stares at her. Noelle then starts to speak up.

"Asta...I can't wait anymore. I want you inside me. I've watched you for so long and how....hot your body is. I want it....I want it Asta..."

Noelle pauses. She takes a deep breath and speaks.

"I....love you. That's why I want you, Asta."

Asta stays speechless during this whole time. He turns his head away, to think. He then turns his back towards her after a while.

"I'm sorry....Noelle. You can't....", Asta says.

Soon after he speaks, he sees her facial expression change to a more, serious, dark look.