Zuko, the Angry Prince Pt.2

Sorry for taking so long, it's just that if I have been in a mood lately. Anyways this story goes with the first Zuko insert I did, hope you like it!!!

LEMON (RATED FOR MATURE AUDIENCES)

*your POV*

"Ooooh how about this one!!!" I shout at Zuko as I point at a hideous (favorite color) flower vase. "It'll look nice on the dining table on the ship!!"
Zuko the scans the vase, not looking too pleased at my choice.
"I don't know, don't you think it's a little too (favorite color)?"
"No! It looks great!" I say definsivly. "Besides, girls are much better at this kind of stuff anyways." I smirk. "What's that got to do with anything!?!"
"Nothing, except girls are better at this." I inwardly laugh at how irritated I made him. I love this color but it's kind of too much for my eyes.
My inwardly laughing then makes it out of my body, which only make him more red.
He was about to say something until I heard a voice behind me.
"Careful bro, she might sit on you if you don't give her what she wants." Immediantly I put my head down in shame, I knew our good time wouldn't last.
"HEY YOU JERK! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!!"
I close my eyes, 'Why did I think we could go out and enjoy o our self's?"
I then feel a gust of wind make my hair fly out of my face, Zuko was no longer standing were he originally was, I turned around and see that Zuko has bloody well already pounced on the guy taking out his anger on him. I haven't seen him this mad in a while, and to think he was doing it for me.
"Zuko." I say quietly though he doesn't stop.
"Zuko." I say more sternly. He looks at me while he breaths heavily, his face seems to soften.
"What?" He says harshly.
"Let's go home."
Zuko looks down at the guy and smirks. "Ya, I think hes learned his lesson."
We walk out the door, hand in hand then he suddenly squeezes it.
"What about your vase?!?"
I lusgh, "Zuko I was only teasing you. Even I know that was a horrible vase."
"Hmph."
"I'm sorry Zuko."
I reach up and kiss his cheek which makes him smile.
He gives an awkward laugh and wraps his arm around me.

*Le time skip on ze ship*

As we walk into the bottom of the ship, I see Iroh waking towords us, not looking to too pleased.
"What's wrong Iroh?" I ask, he can see the concern on my face.
"Nothing too terrible my dear, its just that..... Well."
"Spit it out!" Zuko half yells.
"May dropped in unexpectedly."
I could sense Iroh looking at me and could feel an immense amount of heat radiating off of Zuko.
"Where?" Zuko demands.
"Top deck."
Zuko begins to lead me with him, but I try to break away.
"No Zuko, I don't want to go with."
"Your going with y/n."
He proceeds to guide me with an iron grip to the top deck.

*normal POV*

As Zuko and (y/n) reach the top deck, May is already leaning on the rail almost provacadivly(?) making Zuko roll his eyes. Y/n on the other hand, looking anywhere except at the other two people there.
"So I see you guys are together I guess." She says in her monotone voice.
"Yes we are. Now what do you want."
"Nothing. I just wanted to know if the rumors were true. The banished prince dating a fat cow. I just had to see it."
Y/n put her head down. Not so much in embarrassment this time but in anger. She was tired of being made fun of, for Zuko being angry that people were making fun of her. She was angry at herself, that she could never be or feel good enough for Zuko. That she wasn't good enough for him.
Zuko was about to blow his head off when he sees a ball of fire make it's way at Mays feet, making her jump back. Zuko looks down at y/n and sees that it came from her. Y/n let's go of Zukos hand and takes her stance, shocking Zuko entirely.
Y/n doesn't say anything, Mays face also tells she is shocked too. She continues to shoot fire balls at Mays feet until shes pushed back on the rail.
Y/n then walks closer to her.
May begins to smirk.
"You know, he probably-"
Before she could finish, y/n pushes her off the boat into the icy cold water. Zuko then runs up to you.
"DONT YOU EVER SET FOOT ON MY SHIP AGAIN OR TALK TO MY Y/N YOU GOT IT!!!"
Zuko contiued to shout demands out at may until y/n walked away from Zuko.
"Y/n, you ok?"
She stopped walking and covered her face, then shook her head 'no'.
Zuko rushed up to her and wrapped his arms around her from behind.
"I just don't get it Zuko, I don't get why you're with me!" She begins to sob.
"Y/n, please don't cry. Please."
He let's go of her then steps in front of her. He begins to remove her hands from her face and she let's him.
"Y/n, please dont cry." He says while cupping her face.
"Why are you with me? I-i see the way people look at us when they see us together i-"
"WHO CARES WHAT PEOPLE THINK Y/N! I LOVE YOU AND THAT IS IT. NO ONE GETS TO DECIDE WHO IN ATTRACTED TO, NOT EVEN YOU SO STOP QUESTIONING IT!"
"I'm sorry." She says quietly. He let's out an exasperated sigh.
"Don't be sorry y/n," He gives her a quick peck on the lips.
"Now common, it's time to eat."

*Lee time skip after dinner, now your in his bedroom reading. "

Zuko was getting flustered, and he was getting angry because he was flustered. You just looked so cute to him while you were reading, wearing one a short sleeping dress, your cheeks were puffed out and you were laying in his bed, which made his boxers tight.

*your POV*

"Goddammit y/n." Zuko mutters as the bed shifts and the book is torn from my hands.
"What-" I was cut off of by Zuko smashing his lips on mine with a needing passion.
He places himself between my legs on pulls me down where I'm on my back. I feel his toung run across my lips, I open my mouth a little wider and his muscle aromatically finds mine and we find ourselves in a heated battle for dominance, he wins.
He moves one of his hands and places it on my hip. He pulls away from the kiss and looks down at me.
"I love you y/n." He groans then attacks my neck.
"Zuko..." I moan
"W-what are you doing Zuko?" I ask shyly.
He brings his one free hand and cups my face and kisses me forcefully again, he then grinds into me and I can feel his hardness making us both moan.
"Showing you how much I love you."
He looks down at m me again then removes his shirt, he reaches for the bottom of my nightgown though I still stop him mid way.
"Zuko.."
"Y/n please, i-its my first time too."
"B-but my stomach."
"I want to feel all of you."
I let go of his arms and close my eyes, as my nightgown is removed I instantly cover my stomach.
"Y/n please don't hide from me." I can see the sincerity in his eyes and hessitntly remove my arms.
"Your beautiful."
All of our cloths end up removed and he's positioned at my entrance.
Zuko looks up at me and I kiss him telling him it's ok.
Slowly he begins to press himself into me as our body's are pressed tohgether.
"Z-uko" I moan as I grab on to his upper arms.
"Your so tight y/n" he groans. He stills once his whole member is inside of me.
"Let me know when I can start y/n" he whispers huskily into my ear.
Once I feel I'm adjusted I pull him into a kiss, bravely I buck up against him, earning a moan.
We pull away from the kiss and both of us are breathing hard, slowly he begins to thrust into me while I throw my head back.
"Zu-ahhh" I moan.
He continues to thrust slowly into me while one of his hands grips my pudgy waist like he's restraining himself.
"Z-zuko, faster..." I moan.
"Are you sure y/n..."
"Yes, it feels so good Zuko"
He let's out a grunt and instantly slams into me faster and harder.
"Zuko i can't" I say as I start to push against his arms though he doesn't stop his love making.
"Y/n I'm so close and your tightening around me." He groans.
Another moan erupts from me when he hits my sweet spot.
"I think I'm cumming"
"Me too y/n."
Zuko then presses his whole body into my and places his head at the crook of my neck, I wrap my legs around him as I feel myself tighten.
"Ahh Zuko I'm...." I moan when he hits that spot and my juices come out and my walls throb against him.
He let's out one finial groan of my name and I feel him throb and release in me.
He stays there for a second then kisses me on the neck until he reaches my mouth.
"I love you y/n."
"I love you too, Zuko."