Chapter 2 (One Short)

If you haven't read chapter 1 and character read it because without reading it you will never understand this chapter.....

Start :~

(A teenage boy from 1950s wearing loose trousers and shirt, enters with his mother in silk saree)

The boy's Mother : Make your bed before going out.

1950s boy : But mama I have already watered the garden, brought home the groceries, dusted the living room, cleaned my bicycle. Now why do I need to make my bed?

The boy's mother : (To her son) Let me tell you about your grand-father in his teens.

(1950s boy and mother recede and stand behind and 1910 boy enters dressed in kurta-pyjamas and caps with his mother in a nine-yard saree, nose ring and jewelry)

1910 Mother : You can't go out unless you make your bed.

1910 Boy : Mummy, I fetched water and filled up the pots, swept the terrace, collected wood for the stove, cleaned the grinding stones.

Neel : (To his mom) What are grinding stones? Ahhh! Yes! They didn't have any electric grinders in those days!

Mom : No electricity either in most towns and cities, in India, then.

(Neel looks surprised)

1910 Boy : I promised to go to the Riverside with my friends. Why do I have to make my bed now?

The Boy's Mother : (To her son) Let me tell you about your great-grandfather who lived in the 19th century. When he was young.....

SIMPLY WAIT FOR NEXT CHAPTER. AND IF YOU HAVEN'T READ MY TWO MORE STORIES
(YOU AND ME)
AND
(FOREVER MINE)
THEN GO AND READ IT FAST.... I WILL UPDATE MY THREE STORIES TOMORROW....
AND WILL TRY TO END THIS STORY ASAP.

BYEE 👋