Chapter Six

A few minutes passed, and the three of them made it to the skyscraper. Matthew was guided into the skyscraper. He was shocked at how advanced everything was inside.
"Wow... " He said.
"One hell of a place, right?" Hale asked. Matthew nodded.
The three kept walking to an elevator, which seemed to work perfectly. They rode it to the upper levels of the skyscraper. Matthew was shocked when he saw everything inside. He walked out of the elevator with the others.

Sage broke the silence a few seconds later. "It's a lot to take it after you've seen plenty of crappy places around here." He said with a shrug.
Matthew looked and saw a place where they got food. Machines instantly created extremely good looking food.

They sat down after getting the food, they quickly ate the food and soon went to explore the rest of the skyscraper.

"Wow, it's already getting dark..." Hale said.
"We've only got a few more weeks until we leave for the arena..." Sage replied.

Matthew took a deep breath, not wanting to think about the horrors he would soon have to face. He shook the thoughts away and kept looking around for anything that looked cool.

Matthew sighed, wondering what dreams he would have tonight. Would they be bad? Or show a sign of hope?
Nobody knew.