THE GUY AT THE BAR PT.2

smut warning 😈

After tossing and turning all night for hours you finally went to bed around 4am. You woke up to the sound of your phone ringing. It was your best friend Noah.

"Hello?" you said as you answered the phone in your sleepy voice. "BITCH I SHOULD BEAT YOUR ASS" Noah screamed from other side of the phone. "Huh? wtf did i do now?" You asked as you were starting to wake up. "Y/n you know that we call each other once we get off of work or once we get home. I haven't heard from you in 2 whole days, the first day i just assumed you were busy with that bitch ass bf of yours.

You began to roll your eyes as she mentioned David. "Noah it's too early for your bullshit, and don't even get me started on David" you stated in an tired and irritated voice. "First of all its 3:15 in the afternoon, second of all its never too early for me to speak facts, and third of all what happened between you and bitch boy?" she quickly questioned.

"Honestly it's too much to get into over the phone." you said. "Say no more I will be over there around 6:45 after i get off of work." she responded. "Ok Noah i'll see you later. love you loser." to which she replied "love you too loser."

After hanging up on Nova you decided to check the time and realized it was nearing 5pm so you got up and walked to your living room to feed your hamster Kermit.

Kermit was a birthday gift from your late brother Kareem. You chose to name Kermit after your brother's favorite muppet.

You entered your living room and grabbed Kermit's food from under the hamster cage. "I know kermmy, I woke up really late today. Dinner is finally served" you said as you opened his cage and slid in his food bowl.

"Damn my apartment is so dirty and lowkey smells." you thought to yourself. "I should play music and up a little doesn't that sound like a great idea ." You said to Kermit as he was munching away on his hamster food.

It had been a few hours since you started cleaning as you were finishing up "Sum 2 Prove"by Lil Baby came on.

"You know lil ced that's my nigga i made him a millionaire fuck it we all rich"

You sang before you were interrupted by the door opening and Noah joining along.

" I AINT TRYNA HAVE BABIES RIGHT NOW SO WE FUCK WIT A RUBBER BUT I GOT A RAW BITCH"

Y'all together as a duo. After a while you turned off the music and hugged your bestie and properly greeted her. "Hey Noah, i'm really sorry for ghosting you for fee days without warning" you said as you apologized. "Girl it's fine i was just really worried about you" she responded. "Now tell me what's going on with you and assface" stated as she walked to the couch and you soon followed and started to tell her all about yesterday start from you found the engagement ring.

"HE DID WHAT WITH YOUR NEIGHBOR!?"
Noah asked you angered by David's actions. "I walked in on them making out in his living room." you responded. "Damn that's really fucked up,i'm really sorry that happened.". she said. "It's okay i mean it really hurt to see it with my own eyes."you said as a tear rolled down your cheek. As she wiped tears from your face Noah said "Well at least you can be happy again. I'm still tryna figure out what you saw in him anyways, you were dating a 38 year old man at 24!" she stated. "I honestly can't even answer that." you said as you giggled a little.