Sarvente - Trivia

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE

Sarvente's skin is based off Neapolitan ice cream.

Sarvente's character design is often confused with "Countryhumans" but was later confirmed by the creator multiple times that it was not based off of that

A majority of Sarvente's and Ruv's mass is from their muscles but is not visible due to them being "stickmen." (😂)

Sarvente's nun *costume is a dollar store costume that she stiched for herself.

*COSTUME?!

She did this so she would not look like a creep and have an easier time converting people into going to heaven.

MID FIGHT MASSES MOD

In the files, Sarvente's demon form sprite sheet is called "smokinhotbabe"!!

The animation of her turning into a demon is called "pegMePlease".

Sarvente in Worship is named "sarvente-dark" in the files, while Sarvente in Gospel is named "sarvente-lucifer".

LORE

"Forever" is a strong word to her.

Sarvente knows the existence of almost every demon on earth, from Monster to Daddy Dearest. She hates them all.

Strangely, Girlfriend  seems to be an exception as Sarvente has no particular reaction to her.

The only bug Sarvente has ever feared were moths, thinking they were bad spirits.

Sarvente is also afraid of shrimps, getting surprised, and the concept of modern-day media.

Sarvente doesn't support any specific religion for personal reasons.

She constantly does the "updog" joke to Ruv and he falls for it every time.

Sarvente has a special talent of baking a ridiculously spicy cake to perfection without it tasting bad. She makes it for Ruv on his birthdays.

Careful! Normal people can't eat it without dying.

Sarvente is not actually a nun, only masquerading as one to fit in and have an easier time making people trust her.

To further this, the majority of Sarvente's kindness is a façade for the most part. If the person doesn't convert, she'll go as far as trying to scare them by showing a glimpse of hell and "almost opening hell's gate" with her Gospel demonic form.

Sarvente is kind and patient with children when they visit, however, she gets really upset with them once they start throwing pebbles and vandalize the church. What Sarvente doesn't know is that Ruv would pop their bike tires and throw bigger circular pebbles at their limbs from miles away in order to hurt them as a result.

Sarvente practically knows every language since she lived for centuries.

There are some senior regulars that Sarvente is always helping on Sundays.

Sarvente's Lucifer form is not particularly immune to exorcism but only paralyzes her for a few minutes until she gains back full control.

Sarvente possibly knows other mod characters (Whitty, Tricky, Carol, etc.) but has no interest in them if they don't want to join the church.

Sarvente is a full grown adult.

It is not confirmed that Sarvente and Ruvyzvat are dating, but they are very close. Viewers would often see their relationship as platonic or romantic depending on how they see fit.

The creator has stated that they do not care whether people view their relationship in such ways, as long as they are not seen as siblings or anything problematic.

Sarvente does not need food to live but eats in order to adapt herself to the Earth environment to fit in.

Sarvente is sometimes happy and energetic. Though, there are times where she goes to the garden to relax her mind.

Sarvente sleep talks but she is mostly recalling old memories.

There are times where she unconsciously says good memories, but Ruv will feel guilty when she unintentionally starts saying the cruel things they did to each other. He then apologizes in the morning.

Sarvente has poor tolerance to alcohol.

Ironically, Sarvente does drink alcohol, but she either does it secretly or tries to stop.

Sarvente accepts people regardless of their sexual orientation, as long as they are a devoted to embrace God and go to heaven.

Sarvente rarely makes money by using her powers but does not want to admit it. She only summons needs because she does not like that fact that Ruv pickpockets rich people without getting caught at all.

Sarvente would rather use her powers to make money than witness steal from others.

Sarvente never complains about money directly to Ruvotherwise he would be willing to steal money for her.

Sarvente is extremely ticklish. Poking her at one of her sides would make her laugh.

Sarvente can catch simple colds despite being immortal.

Sarvente's body won't particularly die from fatal diseases but she would get weak.

Her body can recover from fatal diseases quite easily but minor colds and injuries take longer. Her body prioritizes on healing fatal wounds/pains first.

Sarvente has a bad habit of rolling off of beds.

Sarvente swears more than Ruv.

Only in front of him, not in front of people.

Sarvente helps tuck his hair in his hat.

Ruv does the same thing to Sarvente with her veil.

If either Sarvente or break the "vow," then Sarvente will die.

The "vow" is Ruv's promise of protecting Sarvente for the rest of eternity.

What Ruv said on the phone that Sarvente called unholy was a "yo mama" joke. (😂❤)

As Lucifer, Sarvente does rule over hell but does not want to.

Sarvente has ruled it since a very young age but eventually left the throne. It has been untouched ever since.

Sarvente does not care about hell.

In the past, she has done violent acts in order to stay in power but does not care anymore.

There has been a rumor that still spreads that anyone who attempts to claim the throne will never be seen again.

Regardless, Lucifer has grown softer over time after being with Ruv.

Sarvente's least favourite socks are the ones that expose her legs more; fishnet leggings.

If Sarvente offers someone to join the church, but they already joined one, she would be pleased about it because she believes that they are following the right path.

Sarvente would not get angry at Ruv if he ate her ice cream.