℘ąrɬ 1 'The Arrival'

(I have read many types of fanfics like this and wanted to write one myself. I'm not gonna do the whole 'this is my first time writing a book so please be nice' Even tho this my first time bruh. Well my IPad is a 5% and i just wanted to post something so uh yeah👍🏻)

. . . . . . . . . .

............

Ragnarok (right before thanos's ship attacked):
Thor
Bruce
Valkyrie

After Antman and the wasp:
Hope
Scott
Cassie

After Spider-man Far From Home:
Happy
Aunt May
Peter P
Peter's class

(Sorry that I added Hom Tolland instead of Bully Maguire or Andrew Garfield😭✋🏻)

After Endgame:
Shuri
Doctor Strange
Nick Fury
Captain Marvel
Maria hill
Dead Loki (He is in Valhalla) (but I don't how people like that look so ima just put on a wing and a halo and *boom* now he's an angel

After Civil war:
Basically everyone I haven't added that was in civil war (sorry I'm lazy)

P.S: this is not one of Thoose Tony centric or Steve centric fanfics
P.S 2: I'm not trying to make myself seem much cooler then I am, so I'm not gonna be like 'I'm a god' or 'shut up or i'll kill you' type of person. I'm just gonna talk when it's Necessary.

Some of theese stuff are based on mythology and maybe I am gonna make them react to stories from Norse mythology cause I love norse mythology and I'm from Norway👍

Let's just start-

3rd Person POV:

Everyone was doing was minding there business until a big black portal opened under them.

Loki was talking with frigga, while holding Sleipnir on His Hips (sleipnir is in Aesir form so basically he looks like a human-). Before he suddenly got sucked into the Portal with Sleipnir.

Tony was talking to Rhodey, while Vision was in the living room thinking about Wanda. Team Cap + Natasha was trying to find a house in Germany. T'challa was in wakanda talking to Okoye.

And Peter and his class was having school bruh.

Bruce and Valkyrie was talking to each other, while Korg and Thor where discussing How to buy robux using Bruce's money.

Scott was playing with his Daughter Cassie in a maze they had made together around the house, while Hope sat in a chair watching over them while reading a book.

And the rest where doing what they normally do

After everyone got sucked in and Landed on the floor:

"Where the fuck are we" Tony said out loud rubbing his back, "It seems we are in a theater" Vison said, looking over the crowd of People, his eyes found Wanda and Cap and imidiantly fled over to them. He apologized for his Actions, and they said it's okay before also apologizing. "Mr. stark.....?" Peter P asked Quitly, "You're alive?...". "Kid? What are you talking about" Tony asked the so called kid. Peter didn't Answer, instead he ran up to Tony and hugged him really tight.

*somewhere else in the crowd*

Loki was hugging Sleipnir to keep him away from all of the Mortals. No one else seem to notice that he and And his son had wings, because everyone where focusing on finding out where they where. Everyone Except one, and that one was Thor. He rushed to Loki like He said Zoom. "Loki?" "Why do you have wings? We just talked like 5 minutes ago and you didn't have wings. "What are you talking about- wait Thor?" Loki said while turning around. "I'm sorry....Brother" Loki said and hugged thor, thor of course hugged back. Thor started to cry in Loki's Shoulder. (I just realized and I am stupid, and I am norwegian😭. It's only in heaven where they have angels not in valhall, i am sorry ancestors for wronging my culture. So pretend I never said they have wings)

"Sheeesh"

"Who said that?" Sam asked looking around the room for the voice

"Oh wait I forgot to Introduce myself, I'm-" she was about finish her sentence when she tripped over her foot and landed face flat on the ground. She quickly got up and dusted herself, "Pretend like you Didn't see that"

"Why are we here?" Bucky asked before his eyes landed on Steve and ran up to him and hugged him (I ship stucky but I am not good at making romantic stuff so bruh-) (and sorry for the spelling Mistakes). "Buck?".

"WeLlLl- you guys are not real and Blah blah blah" "and people make movies about you and of course there actors in a movie so we are reacting to your Actors and..Yeah"

"Thats not suspicious at all I know" "but I am bored so please find your seats so I can watch Yuri-....uh uh I mean Normal anime?" "Sorry I'm rambling I am just gonna shut up, yeah"

Everyone went and find their seats (Can someone comment any ideas for where everyone can sit?)

Peter and his clas sit on front row so I ain't gonna make up random names but Mj and Ned and flash and yeah
Aunt may/Happy /pepper /Tony stark/ Rhodes/Maria hill / Nick Fury/Captain Marvel /Doctor strange / Hope / Cassie / Scott
Sam Wilson/ Steve rogers / Bucky/ Valkyrie / Loki (sleipnir on lap)/ Thor / Bruce Banner / Natasha Romanov/ Clint Barton
( Other people that I forgot at this moment)

That was all for the first part and yeah sorry bruh. I don't anyone will read this shit- See you in the next chapter. Well Technically I don't see you but I read you wait no I meant you read me👍🏻. Ima just go and walk my fish