-𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝑊𝐸𝑁𝑇𝑌 𝑂𝑁𝐸-

𝙝𝙚𝙧 ❦

Dylan: hey char.
Shit.
Charli: ho hi Dylan.
i awkwardly smile and chase put his arms around my shoulder.
Chase: I gonna go see you at lunch?
Charli: yeah sure.
he smile and leave.
Dylan: so how was your holidays?
Charli: it's was fun, you?
Dylan: it was good thx.
Dylan: so I was wondering if you would like to go out...like a date..
Charli: ho umh I'm sorry but I'm actually taken..
Dylan: ho it's fine, we can go out eating an ice scream just as friends ?
i really don't wanted to hang out with him but I don't want to be rude.
Charli: sure.
I smile.
Dylan: super, so see you tonight, bye.
He wave and leave.



it's actually 5pm and I came back from the ice cream shop, I was with Dylan so and it was actually boring but I acted like I had fun, I walk upstairs and when I went in my room chase is in my bed watching the tv.
Charli: hello there, how did you get in?
Chase: Dixie opened me.
Chase: where have you been.
i put my back on the floor and went in my closet to get changed in a crop top and a short.
Charli: i was at the ice cream shop with a friend.
Chase: who is it?
Charli: a friend.
I walk out of my closet.
Chase: what friend ?!
Charli: hey calm down !
Chase: sorry, I'm sorry.. just tell me.
he stand up in front of me.
Charli: it was Dylan.. but he is just a friend.
I look down and chase sarcastically laught.
Chase: just a friend ? Serious Charli? You think you're just a friend to him after he kissed you at this performance ?!
Charli: i know chase but I'm not into him, he's not my type and I'm with you, don't be jealous.
Chase: I'm not jealous, I know how are these guys like Dylan, they came and they are new and they think they can get every girls.
Charli: well I'm not like every girls.
Chase: I know Charli but I know he will do everything to make you his!
Charli: can we just don't fight about it please? You know I have eyes just for you.
Chase: it's not a fight Charli, we're just talking.
Charli: well can we stop talking about it? This make me feel bad..
Chase: you know I hate saying no to you, but I won't be ok if we don't finish this talk.
Charli: i said I love just one man chase and it's you so now stop! I won't go with him.
Chase: but he will do everything to make you fall for him!
Charli: i won't fall for this dick! I love just you chase! Why do you think I fight with myself for months just for you?! I'm not and I will NEVER fall for him, I will never stop loving you.
By the time we were inches apart from each other.
Chase: god you're so hot.
he said scanning my body, he grab my waist and kiss me, I kissed back and after 2 minutes he try to slid his tongue in my mouth but I don't let him, he grab my ass and squeeze it.
I sightly moan and he take advantage to slid his tongue in my mouth.

smut time
he pick me up and throw me on the bed, he lock my door and went on top of me, he look at me dead in the eyes and say
Chase: I love you.
Before he start to kiss my neck and leave hickeys.
Charli: chaseee.
i moan his name, he suck and bite my neck and I moan again, he kiss my chin, jawline and chest and leave massive hickeys.
he unbuttoned my withe shirt and unclip my bra. he smirk and attack my boobs, I moan loud and snatched my back on the bed.
Charli: chaseee yessss.
I moan.

he then undress me and undress his self.
Chase: are you on pills?
He asked and I nod my head yes, he slide his members inside of me and I moan, ugh why his dick have to be so big and long I'm uncomfortably moaning while he is ramming inside of me.
I snatched my back on the bed even more when he sat up and run his hands on my boobs, I scream of pleasure and moan loudly.
Chase: louder baby.
He lift my legs over his shoulder and slap inside of me and I scream two time loudly.
Charli: CHASE FUCKKK.
Charli: HOO YESS IT FEEL SO GOOD DADDY.
Chase: say I'm the only one.
he said going faster and deeper and I scream again.
Charli: you-you're the-e-e only on-e.
i manage to say.
Chase: good girl.
smut time's over

we lay on the bed breathing heavily.
Charli: we should do this more often, I fucking love it.
he take my in his arms and kiss my head.
Chase: you're mine.
Charli: i am yours.
I look up at him and he kiss me.

After 1h I stand up.
Charli: i gonna shower.
Chase: I can join?
Charli: Chase I'm so tired I can barley walk.
Chase: ok fine.

𝙝𝙞𝙢

I heard the water from the bathroom and I get dressed.
I see Charli's phone on the nightstand. May I check it? No chase she will never cheat on you, just a little won't hurt anyone? no she have nothing to hide, so I can check it if she have nothing to hide? Ok just a quick check.
what's her password ? Her birthday date? No.
Dixie's birthday date? Yes.

Ok so last call.

"mom."
"Dix."
"vani."
"madi."
"loml 💟"

Ok nothing bad in her calls.
now messages.
"Dylan just texted you" ho interesting.
i press on the message

Dylan:
Dylan: hey char I really need to tell you something.
Dylan: I know you are taken but..I love you...
Dylan: wanna go out again?

Charli: what are you doing on my phone?

a/n: oop lmao 🕺

Nothing really interesting to say today except that I realized today that I'm really outgoing when it's a lot of people or with shy people but when it's with not a lot of people like 3 and not shy I'm soooo shy, like this morning in math I was in a group of 3 and I knew the two other but they aren't my friends so I was so shy and I didn't talked the whole class lmao.

kisses Elle <3

words count: 1096