Escape or Rescue

Back to the present with Marinette and Damian:

Tikki: LOOK, I KNOW YOU JUST GOT MARRIED TO MY GUARDIAN AND HOLDER. BUT THAT DOESNT MEAN WE ARE FRIENDS. YOU BETTER TAKE CARE OF HER, OR ELSE, ONE WRONG STEP BACKWARDS, I'LL PERSONALLY DEAL WITH YOU MYSELF WITH ALL THE MAGIC POWER I HAVE TO PUT YOU OUT OF COMMISSION PERMANENTLY.

Tikki stares at the boy directly into his eyes. Her Spots glowed a pinkish white that matched her eyes. Marinette pulled her by her tail and told her to calm herself.

Marinette: I'm sorry about her. She's just really protective of me. My name's Marinette. And this is Tikki, my kwami.

Damian: Damian. Pleasure...I guess. We need to find a way out of here.

Marinette: I was thinking the same thing.

BOOM! CRASH!

Marinette: This is our chance.... Tikki, Spots On! 

Damian: So it really is magic. I thought it was a made up onesie.

Ladybug: Like yours....?

Damian: Tt, Just get us out of here...

Ladybug: I know the perfect miraculous. *opens her yoyo* *she puts on a hand bracelet and a kwami flies out* Hey Roarr.

Roarr: Hello Guardian. Ready to destroy things!

Ladybug: *nods* Tikki, Roarr, Unify!

Damian: Cool. Now you can add more colors and animal related themes to it. So miss Ladybug, how are you planning on getting us out of here?

LadyTigress: It's LadyTigress, and just you wait.
~~~~~~~~~~

Nightwing: Bats, are you sure the League took him and the girl?

Red Hood: Why else would we be blowing up the place if he wasn't sure, Dickey bird?

Batman: His tracker leads to that door up ahead.

Red Robin: Wait...What's that flash below the door....

LadyTigress: Collision!

And with that, the door was pushed forward taking a bit of the wall with it and cracked to pieces. All the walls in the corridor followed with cracks in it. The impact echoed like a wave throughout the building.

The batfamily stood in shock as the place shook. They saw a young girl with a glowing hand walk out and their fellow comrade, Robin.

Robin: Ok, I must admit that was cool.

LadyTigress: Thank you. Is this your crew?

The batfamily: Damian!

They all ran up to greet him with the batboys hugging him while Batman rested his on his head. He turned his gaze on the girl that took out the door for them to get out.

Batman: Ladybug?

LadyTigress: *glares* Tikki, Roarr, Divide! Thank you Roarr.

Roarr: My pleasure, Guardian. *places miraculous into her yo-yo and takes out a pair of glasses*

Ladybug: Would you like me to teleport us to your jet, or to your hideout that goes by the name of the Batcave?

Batman: The batcave...and fast. They're coming.

Nightwing: How did you know about the jet?

Ladybug: You entered Paris with it. I assumed. Tikki, Kaalki, Unify!

Red Hood: I must admit...that was pretty awesome.

Batman: Directly to the cave please. I'll take out the jet. *ground rumbles a bit*

Pegabug: What a waste of money...anyways. Voyage!

A blue outlined circle opened and beyond the rims you could see the computers in the cave. She gestured her hand forward and they all jumped through.

Pegabug glanced back to see a swarm of henchmen led by Damian's mother, Talia. She went through and it closed before they could reach there to stop them.

They all safely made it through to see Alfred walk towards them. He greeted them and looked over to the young lady and Damian.

Alfred: I see you have found the master Damian. But who's the young lady accompanying you?

~ Woah....managed to add two paragraphs. Awesome. I might edit later but I guess we have to wait and see. Byeee...for now!

~EssyMLB~