4) Yeah, it really isn't

"We didn't realize the... horror waiting for us on the island." Darius said. 

We were sharing scary stories and Darius was telling us one. I was clinging onto Ben and he was clinging on to me. The campfire was Darius' face. Darius continued "Claws... Teeth... Screaming... So much screaming."

"How much screaming?" Ben asked.

"Shh! He's getting to the good part." Kenji told him.

"The T-rex stalked closer. Her jaws opened wide." Darius was interrupted by Brooklyn snapping a photo. We all turned to her.

"For the vlog. Keep telling your little story." Brooklynn waved off. Darius sighed and continued.

"The T-rex sta-"

"Dang!" Brooklynn said. We all groaned. "Out of space. Wait, I'm sorry, hold on. I just don't wanna delete my selfie on Everest you know?" Brooklynn said.

"Just delete it, you already posted it on social media, it's there forever." I told her.

"Maybe I should start over." Darius said.

"No! In fact, you can just stop." Ben said. And at that moment I noticed he wasn't clinging on to me. "Dude, chill. He's not even telling the story right now and how is your grip this strong?" Kenji asked.

"So, the T-rex stalked-"

"Shouldn't we call Yasmina over? I bet she'd love this story." Sammy asked "Maybe she wants to be by herself." Brooklynn said. "I don't understand." Sammy said blankly. I gave her a weird look. "You know. People sometimes want to be left alone." I told her.

Sammy stared at me blankly and started laughing. "(Y/N), you're hilarious. I think she's just shy and doesn't know how to make camp friends." The thunder boomed and it started to rain putting the fire out.

"Maybe we should go inside." Sammy suggested. "Way, ahead of you!" Ben said running inside. I followed him, wiping the water off of my purple tank.

"Darius, it wasn't really that great of a story. I wasn't engrossed in anything." Ben sounded more like he was trying to convince himself. Me, Darius, Ben, Kenji, and Brooklynn all sat around a table.

"You know a real story I want to hear?" Kenji asked. "What?" Brooklynn asked. "The story (Y/N) was talking about. 1990 something. Um, Jurassic Park." Kenji said and turned to me. Darius shivered.

"1993 and you really don't want to hear that story." I told him. "Yeah I do." Kenji said. 'Ok don't blame me if you have a little nightmare." I say and sit up. I sighed.

"John Hammond, the father of dinosaurs, and his bio-engineering company, Engine, have created a theme park called Jurassic Park on Isla Nublar Costa Rican Island populated with cologne dinosaurs" I told them. I continued

"After one of the dinosaur handlers is killed by Velociraptor the park's investors represented by lawyer Donald Gennaro demand experts visit the park and certify it is safe." I leant back in my chair.

"Gennaro invites mathematician and Chaos Theorist Ian Malcolm while Hammond invites palaeontologist Dr Alan Grant and paleobotanist Dr Ellie Sattler." I started picking at my nails.

"Upon arrival, the group is stunned to see a live Brachiosaurus. At the Park's Visitor Center the group learned that the cloning was accomplished by extracting dinosaur DNA from mosquitoes that have been preserved in Amber. DNA from frogs used to fill in gaps in the dinosaur genomes."

"To prevent breeding all the dinosaurs roam a female. Malcolm scoffs at the idea of such controlled breeding declaring it will inevitably break down. The crew witness the birth of a baby Raptor and visit the Raptor enclosure." I smiled and thought of Blue.