O. Yuuta - Portrait

Okkotsu had been staring at the Renaissance-themed painting for almost five minutes after Miguel escorted him to his homeland to train Okkotsu Yuuta

His eyes roamed to every detail that he can see from every corner.

The painting contains a person, sleeping languidly on the satin material.

The beauty in front of him was wearing a see-through orange fabric, making him aware of the silky skin underneath the cloth.

“You have been staring at the painting for a while now.” Suddenly, Miguel—which is also his trainer, came out of nowhere, causing him to jump out of shock.

He anxiously made way for Miguel without saying anything.

The male was about to let Miguel know that he’ll get his stuff to his room that his trainer provided until Miguel told him something relating to the painting.

“This person in the painting is Zen’in (Y/N),” Miguel began which made Okkotsu keep listening as it making him draw more attention to it. “(Y/N)’s sudden disappearance in the Zen’in clan caused the creator of this portrait to paint (Y/N). It somehow produce a distraction in the clan. It’s known around the jujutsu family how (Y/N) was treated badly by her own clan. Though, (Y/N) quite made history as (Y/N) were labelled as the strongest among Zen’in Naobito’s children.”

Okkotsu stared at the painting again while listening to Miguel’s narration about Zen’in (Y/N)’s backstory.

Nighttime came and Okkotsu couldn’t get off the person in the painting out of his head.

He grew to like the piece as days goes by, making you his inspiration for being a really strong and independent person that you are.

The young man appreciated you for that, he wished to be like you someday that’s why he thrives to be better each day.

Grunts came out of Okkotsu’s and the moment he opened his eyes, Rika went berserk. “ɎØɄ ⱧɄⱤ₮ ɎɄɄ₮₳.”

Okkotsu got a hard time controlling the special grade vengeful curse spirit.

The next he knew, Rika attack that almost caused to dismantle everything that she came into contact with.

“No! Rika!”

Blood gush out of Okkotsu’s mouth as he tried his hardest to control her.

Two months had passed and he still hasn’t got Rika under control.

Tears shimmered in his eyes out of disappointment, he went down on his knees and more small guttural sounds came from his throat.

Upon stumbling into his situation, you used your time reduction to put an end to the famous Queen of curses from her rampage.

Okkotsu felt another curse energy coming from the above.

Failing to look at the strong presence spreading around, he felt himself slowed down when he came in contact with the visible airwaves.

He realizes his breathing was becoming hard, thinking that the person above was the reason why he felt like dying when he heard your voice transferred in his head.

“Control her, she’s off guard.”

The male followed your instruction before getting Rika back to him.

After getting Rika back successfully, he found himself drop on the ground, coughing some blood out.

Meanwhile, you went down on the tree branch, amused by your assumption of him for getting strong once he gets to control his curse energy if he put up a great training.

“You must be Okkotsu Yuuta.” You watch him take time to look at you.

There he saw you, the person who he looked up to, who he thinks highly of the most.

He examined your figure.

You were standing on the branch, clenching the handle of your whip chain that’s circled around your body as it floats around you.

He could only see your eyes as your face was being blocked by your arm that’s carrying a weapon.

The lad watch you in perplex as you went down next to him. “Let me help you, you’ve been lying on the dirt for so many minutes now.” You chuckled as you get ahold of his forearm to get him up.

“What are you doing here?”

Okkotsu’s lips were slightly parted, still can’t believe he’ll meet you in such a peculiar place.

You have to snap your fingers for him to get back to his senses, he’d been staring at you for too long. “What are you doing here, young man?” you iterate.

Hearing your voice up close made him feel the volts running through his body. “Uhh, I was— I w-was out for m-mission...”

You hummed in return before you stated your recognition of his strength with a smile plastered on your face.

What you vocalize made his heart swelled up.

“You’re strong, you’ll get better and you’ll see your light soon.”

”