𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 -𝐩𝐭1

I was a girl who used to have a smile on my face and play with kids like me. I would always seem to get along with people even if they were feeling some sort of way. I was being friends with two boys.

Izuku Mydoria and Katsuki Bakugou. Bakugou always called me "Vampire" because of my teeth. So I didn't like smiling around him.

Ever since he got his quirk he would always act like he was the best. He would show it off and I would always be filled with curiosity.

Sooner I got my quirk also .

Blood manipulation. When I told my friends they backed away from me. I never understood why my quirk was so weird. So I went home to ask my mom. She told me it's a quirk that can give people a lot of pain. It can also make me go blood thirsty. I'll explain.

My quirk, Blood manipulation allows me to control blood wether it's in the hosts body or on the ground. I can create things with it. For example: weapons, limbs, and more.

When I have an open wound it makes my quirk 10x more dangerous. There's still a lot I don't know about it myself. If I inject my nails or teeth into someone or something I automatically start to drain them of their blood.

Which makes my quirk get stronger. Due to this, my eyes and pupils changed. My eyes were brown with circle pupils. Now they are red with cat like pupils. I can also control the hosts organs.

For example if I intend to, I can shut off the hosts respiratory system.

One day it was raining and I was walking home alone. Then this woman who looked like my mom came up to me with an umbrella over my head. "Lorelei, sweetie come with me."

She said to me. I thought she was my mother. She sounded like her. So I went. That was the mistake that led me to my life now.

While we're walking she poked me with her nail and took me to her car. "Go to sleep Lorelei...and sleep well..." she said. I feel asleep and woke up in a lab. Then I realized that she wasn't my mother...

They ran multiple experiments on me. They then injected me with something. Something that made me forget who all the important people in my life were.

I forgot who my mom was and what she looked like. I didn't even know who Izuku and Bakugou were. They would repeat the same things to me over and over again.

"No one is coming for you. No one cares for you. We own you." They would say every single day. It would make me feel useless and pathetic.

I would cover my ears. Then after a while I stopped. No one would save me. No one would notice.

No one would care. After all I have no one. No one is looking for me at all anyways.

Then one day this scientist came to my cell. "Hello! My name is Dr. Kara. What's your name?" She asked. "Lorelei...I think." I said to her with a blank stare. She looks at me pitifully. I didn't have anymore emotions to show. "I'll help you remember." She said as she showed me a picture of my mother.

"Who is that?" I ask her. "Your mother. She's praying for you to come back to her." She said with a smile. "No one is looking for me." I said. "I promise. People are." She told me.

One day while she was running tests on me two guards came in with weapons. A scientist also came. "Dr.Kara? You have violated a major rule. Helping our test subject get her memory back. You will pay the price." They said.

They called in for two other guards and made them hold me down. They were executing her. That's the only time I ever felt emotion. Her last words were "I hope you see your family and friends again..." they said before stabbing her in her back. At first my expression was blank...after a while I began to sob.