eternal sunshine

ETERNAL SUNSHINE
[ ⁱᶠⁱ ᶜᵒᵘˡᵈ ˡᵉᵃᵛᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵒⁿᵉ ᵐᵉᵐⁱʳʸ, ʷʰᵃᵗ ᵐᵒᵐᵉⁿᵗ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ?  ]

BRICABETH
[ ᵇʳⁱᵉˡˡᵉ-ᵖᵉʳᶜʸ-ᵃⁿⁿᵃᵇᵉᵗʰ ]

SOLANGECZYK
[ ʷⁱˡˡ-ⁿⁱᶜᵒ-ᵉᵛᵉʳˡᵉⁱᵍʰ ]
eternal sunshine by ateez

AS A FAMILY, the Krawczyk's have been widely regarded as extremely lucky.

[ It probably helped that Tonia Krawczyk was the daughter of Lady Tyche, the Greek Goddess of luck and fortune and her father, Vernon Krawczyk was the son of Lady Harmonia, the Greek Goddess of harmony and concord. ]

Tonia lived a lucky life, as lucky as a demigod's life could be she always insisted, and it continued into her adulthood, unlike her father who died before he turned eighteen [ her birth was very scandalous in the seventies! Especially since Vernon was seventeen and unable to explain where the fuck a child came from ], and maybe it was due to a lack of decent parental figures she grew up unloved - so she decided that if no one would love her, she'd love them first.

Tonia was... fickle with her relationships as a child. She loved easy and moved on even easier. Though it wasn't as if she disliked people or used them, she felt the love [ and sometimes it wasn't love she received in return ] she gave! From a young age she knew her heart was big; ready to be filled; ready to share it with as many people as she saw fit - and there were many! And when she found her people she knew her heart had been shared enough.

Her children, Brielle and little Everleigh, weren't her partner's children though. When she found out she was pregnant the first time it was about three days after an organised anonymous swingers orgy ergo she had no idea who the father could be, for her soul partners weren't in the picture yet.

[ Until the sun God, Lord Apollo, himself came to her apartment door himself, that is. ]

To say her life changed dramatically would not be a lie, not a complete truth either however. Brielle was a treasure she hadn't known she was seeking, she was a permanent outlet for Tonia's love - a child whom of which she would love farther and fiercer than any parental figure love her - and she was a jewel that shined even brighter under the sun.

With Brielle, Tonia lived through her best and toughest years of her single life, fending off more monsters than she ever had [ her daughter was the child of an olympian and not a minor goddess after all ], while taking on more jobs so she could keep them both in under a roof and actually raising her child. Though she thanked the blessing from her mother every night that they lived another week [ and Tyche was benevolent in her blessings upon her children too ] and when the time came for school Brielle brought home more than homework and friends.