Storm Chaser Profile

Designation: Storm Chaser

Gender: Mech

Age: 23 million years old

Alt mode: Lamborghini Aventador

Description:

Storm Chaser is as tall as Optimus' shoulder. He is a black mech with gold stripes as well as  purple optics. His preferred battle style is close combat but he doesn't mind shooting from a far if needed.

Skill set:

Extreme Strength

Fast Reflexes

Surprisingly flexible for a Mech his size

Super fast (but not as fast as Blurr)

Great hand to hand combatant

Good with blasters and swords

Background:

Storm Chaser was a gladiator alongside Megatron and Soundwave. Once he heard what happened between Megatron and Optimus, Storm Chaser chose the side of the Autobots and fought alongside Optimus Prime since the start of the war. It was due to this that he became some what of a legend amongst both Autobots and Decepticons for his stealth and combat skills. Sadly, it was when he was helping other Cybertronians as well as the other Autobots escape Cybertron that he 'died'. As the Autobots were preparing to leave Cybertron they were ambushed by the Decepticons so Storm Chaser made the ultimate sacrifice. He would stay behind while the others escaped. His 'death' was caused by a shot straight through his chest and narrowly (is that how it's spelt?) missed his spark. He was then woken and healed by Primus at the beginning of Season 1.

 He was then woken and healed by Primus at the beginning of Season 1

(This is Storm Chaser. Just imagine it with gold stripes as well as being less spiky and having purple optics).