☞︎︎︎ᑭᗩᖇT Oᑎᗴ☜︎︎︎

☟︎︎︎

Maybelline

     Maybelline Hood was the first girl to be on the Tourney Team, the Archery Team, and The Fencing Team. She was sporty and independent, the daughter of the famed their and his beautiful love. May had few friends, since According to some other princesses and princes she was too different. A their as they put it. But she had her roommates, Tamara Bell or Mara and Samantha White or Sammy. Both girls were popular in their own rights. With Sammy being the daughter to the most famous queen aside from Belle and Beast, Snow White. Then of course there was Mara the best students to the Fairy Godmother, Mara. May was friends with some other people, but she kept to herself most of the time.

"Wake up sleeping Beauty, time for class!" The shrill voice of Mara Filled May's ears.

"If only!" Sammy sarcastically said as she pulled the covers off of the girl. Mara  sent the other with a harsh look, with her arms crossed over chest.

"I mean have you seen that hair, complete disaster"

"Oh hush" The blonde said pushing the girl away.

"Come one sunshine, today's a new day. New friends, new students"

"Oh no!" The girl leaped out of the cozy confines of her bed, running frantically around the room. "Ben needed my help with the preparations for the New proclamation!"

"Yeah Sweetie they are already waiting outside, meet you there" Sammy said with a mock salute.

"I'll wait, darlin" Mara said sitting on the end off May's bed.

"Thanks, I'll only be a minute. Promise"

     The girl tied her hair behind her head letting a few long strands of auburn hair fall brown to her shoulders. She slipped on a tight  blue shirt and a white dress along with small white heels.

"Ready!" She screamed as she pushed her way through the doors towards the courtyard

"Sheesh, sweety slow down" the small blonde commented but May was to far ahead to hear.

     Once outside May stopped, she looked at Ben and Audrey standing next to the Fairy Godmother and Sammy along with her boyfriend, Ryder Ben's adviser and best friend. She moved to stand in between Ben and Sammy making her look much shorter then she would have liked. Sammy leaned down and whispered to the girl with a goofy grin on her face.

"Nervous?"

"Nope, just stressed"

"Come on, no even a little?" The girl nudged