News Disaster

"What in the nice circles makes you think a single denizen of Hell would give two shits about becoming a better person?" Katie asked Charlie after the laughing slowed down. "You have no proof this little experiment even works. You want people to be good just.. Because?!"

"Well, we have a patron already, who believes in our cause and is showing incredible progress." Charlie smiled.

"Oh? And who might that be?"

"Wait a damn fucking minute! You didn't actually say my name on TV did you?!" Angel panicked.

"Oh just someone named Angel Dust."

"YOU DID! YOU FUCKING DID!"

"The porn star?" Tom asked interested.

"Wait? You're a what?" Hades asked Angel.

"What's that?" A lot of the Auradon kids asked, even most of the adults looked confused.

"This really is the land of the prudes." Angel mumbled.

"You fucking would Tom." Katie said making Tom look embarrassed before she continued. "Anyway, that's not even an accomplishment. I'm sure you can get that hooker to do anything with enough booger sugar and lube."

"Hey! I have my limits! I sure the Hell wouldn't fuck you!"

"I'm gonna kill that woman." Alastor said darkly.

"Oh, I beg to differ." Charlie told her. "He's been behaved, clean, and out of trouble for two weeks now."

"Breaking news." Katie's earpiece said before she pushed Charlie away from her.

"We are receiving word that a new player has entered the ongoing turf war. Let's go to the live feed."

The screen showed Angel Dust throwing bombs and laughing. "I'M A BAD PERSON!!"

"Fucking damn it mom." Harmony facepalmed.

"Well, how the fuck was I suppose to know I was being filmed?!" Angel yelled.

"Oh shit." Charlie frowned.

"Oh, shit indeed." Katie grinned bigger. "It looks like the one that just joined the battle is none other than porn actor Angel Dust!"

"OH COME ON!" Angel stood up. "Why'd they have to show that?! I was high as a kite when they filmed that. My hair is a mess in that one!"

"Are you naked?" Hades asked in disgust.

"That's the kind of movies he did when he was a slave dad." Harmony sighed.

"Come now, darling." Alastor said as he helped his spouse sit in his seat. "Calm down, we can hunt down that whore when this is all over."

"What a juicy coincidence." Katie continued. "You must feel really stupid right now." Tom and her then both laughed before doing Jazz hands. "Ratings!"

Charlie gasped when Angel started shooting his own guns. "Don't look at this!" Charlie tried covering it up but everyone could still see the screen clearly.

"Well, it looks like your little project is dead on arrival. Tell us, how does it feel to be a total failure?" Katie asked before she went back to laughing.

"Yeah well, how does it feel that I got your pen huh? Bitch."

Harmony looked over at her aunt. "I got your pen bitch?"

"It was all I could come up with." Charlie shrugged.

Katie and Tom both looked at her shocked.

Charlie nervously chuckled and put the pen down. "Oops."

Tom ran out just as Katie turned into her demon form.