Chapter one (The Beginning)

*Tory POV*

          *gunshot* *thud* "The target is down, I repeat the target is down," I said into the coms. I checked my phone for my bank account to see if my money came in, sure enough the money was there. "Pleasure doing business with ya," I said into the coms, "Diddo" said the man who hired me. "Now I would run," He said in a tone that I could tell had a smile behind it. "What?!" I said with a surprised voice and face and from behind me I heard the siren of the police, I turn around for a glance and turned back around quickly for my stuff. "You bastard, you sold me out!" I whistle for Luna while running and she comes running next to me, I jump on her back and she ran to an abandoned warehouse, where I spent some time to clear my mind. In other words I new the place like the back of my hand. Luna skidded slowly to a stop and looked up at me to make sure it was okay with me. I nodded and she started to trot inside, I always thought that I would need traps incase I was being chased after. I got off Luna when we were inside and I pulled a lever to activate the traps that looked like inside a circus. If there's one thing that I like it's to mess with peoples minds. I go to a back room and get out of the black cloak that I was wearing and put on a uniform that looks like it's for a ring leader, which it is. I hear thudding footsteps and that's when I knew that is was my cue...