Chapter 3 - Heating up

Chapter 3

Dakota P.O.V

The Club was filled with people, all danced to a really hot beat. Jamie had gone to the bathroom, I was pissed off with him. With me. Why was he in love? Why was I in love? I worked with him in a fucking film, bound, beaten by him (not literally).We didn't have sex, but his little friend got pretty hard in some scenes.

Jamie P.O.V

I go back to the table where I left Dakota, when I get there, I see that there is a man who is at the table. He tries to get her to get up and dance, but she tries to push him away.I go there as quickly as I can, the bastard! Can't he see that she don't want to dance with him. 

“Hey dude, she don't want to dance with you, so get lost.”

The Guy walks away as soon as he sees me. 

“Oh, I'm so glad you're back Jamie.”

“Did he hurt you?”

“No, i want to go home now.”

“Okay, let me take you home”

On the way home, I can barely keep my eyes on the road, Dakota looks so fucking sexy in her black mini dress. No, I can't do this I have to show her that I am so horny and want her now, in the back seat of my car.I put my hand on her thigh and let it go up slowly until it has reached her panties.I let my fingers caress her outside her panties, I hear a moan come from her lips and my fingers is going into her slowly, I let my fingerers go in and out of her. Her breathing was is faster and she moans louder, if i don't want to get int a car accident i need to pull over now. I find a rest stop and park the car.

“Jamie, what are you doing?”

“I'm exploring”

“You are still married to Amelia we can't do this”

“Dakota, I'm going to get a divorce. I don't love her anymore.”

“I don't want to be the girl that breaks up a family.”

“Your not going to be that girl. I'm want you so bad Dakota, don't you want me ?”

“Of course i do Jamie...”

And before she gets to say anything more my lips are pressed to hers and my hands are on her beautiful breasts.