Our Destiny Trailer

Someone walks up to a stage, followed by three others. They each take a seat in the center of the stage. Lights flicker on, revealing four people sitting together.

Trident: Ahem...May I have your attention. Firstly...Please do not skip this! We have a very important announcement to make.

Notex: Dark Horizons is confirmed!?

Trident: Eh. No. That was confirmed a while ago—Notex. We practiced this. Come on

Pronged: We are very excited to announce our collaborative story between ourselves and another amazing writer out there...Uh...What's his name again?

Trident: *facepalm*

Rainz: So close. You almost had it that time, Pronged.

Pronged: Yeah. I did. It was something along the lines of M...Mario? I don't know.

Trident was seething now.

Trident: Just...shut up? Let me do the talking now?

Pronged: I did good though? Right?

Trident: ...Sure. Mario_X_Meggy is the writer we have collaborated with, and I am super excited to finally reveal what we've been planning. We...or rather...He calls it "Our Destiny." We've been hoping to release it in February of 2021, but...that didn't go well, but here it is now! ...hehe...I've even snuck in a few surprises if you know what I mean-

Pronged: You dirty bastard!

Trident: You idiot! That's not what I meant!

Pronged: Bull! I know you, Trident! You and your little tricks!

Trident: Am I supposed to make all characters nomads from each other or what!?

Pronged: What about that one scene where you help Meg-

Trident: Shut up! No spoilers! Don't spoil the big project!

Rainz: Should I report him for abuse of teammates?

Notex: Eh. This is pretty normal. Just wait for it.

Pronged draws his heat crackling sword and jumps over his chair and swings it at Trident. Trident draws his own weapon and begins blocking the attacks.

Notex: Why is this fun to watch?

Rainz: It's because they're on a stage, with movie lighting and green screen in the back and—they've destroyed a screen...

Pronged: Why are you so stubborn?!

Trident: Why are you so dumb!?

Notex: Uh...Heh...Just roll the trailer. This isn't what the readers came to see...Although it IS pretty funny.

Rainz: This has gotten way too out of hand...

Trident: I'm going to hang you on my wall!

Pronged: No! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Don't poke me with your pitchfork! Ah!