🍙 11 🍙

We ended up losing the game due to Luffy swallowing the ball by accident trying to catch it, "HOW ON EARTH DO YOU ACCIDENTALLY SWALLOW IT!" Usssop and Nami scream, "I dunno, it just happened." He scratches his head and grins, "I'm more afraid of you swallowing it than anything." I open his mouth, "Ready?" I look at him, "For what?" He asks, "Zor." I take a step back he walks forward and hits Luffy's stomach with the pummel of his blade and the ball flies out, "It may be painful but it's foolproof." I cringe at the ball and kick it away, "Are you sure you're a doctor..." Ussop sweats.

"The one I want is..." He laughs, "Oh isn't it obvious boss!" Porche spins around, I felt Chopper hide behind my legs, "You!" He points at me, "The Doctor Natalie!" He laughs, I stiffen, "Oh! The boss has chosen he wants Natalie from the Straw Hats! Oh Captain... you're such a naughty boy!" Itomimizu teases, "Oh no way in hell! You're not allowed to have her!" Zoro picks up my stiff body and turns us around. 

"Nat!" My crew cries out, "Nat my love!" Sanji was on the ground sobbing, "See ya later. I guess," I smile,  "If you don't get me back I'll never forgive you." I go on my tiptoes and kiss Zor, "No way in hell are they keeping you and if we lose I'm going with you no matter what." He had a fire beneath him, "Zoro!" Luffy whines, "I don't care Luffy, my life is hers." He says, "Stop being so stoic." I slap his head as I walk past, "Argh! I feel her pain! She's trying to hide her sorrow behind her beautiful smile! She hates being away from me! How dare they take my sweet Nat away from me, don't they know about love!" Sanji bites his shirt, "NAT!" Ussop, Luffy and Chopper cry, "Shut up you moron, how many times do I have to tell you! She's my fiance!" Zoro punches Sanji, "Nu-uh, I'm not accepting eight year old Zoro's proposal with my full consent." I wage my finger and tie the mask on my eyes sitting down, I felt my lip tremble, "GET ME BACK YOU GUYS!" I cry, "DON'T GIVE UP NAT! WE'LL GET YOU BACK!" Luffy bunches up his fist, "We'll win you back my sweet love~" Sanji spins around, "Just hold tight, you know I always manage to save you in the nick of time." Zoro smirks.

The next round was Dash, Touch, Domination, DTD. The old geezer was counting to ten while everyone was running up the hill, trying to not move when he turned around, Big Pan and Pickles throws a large boulder at Zoro and Sanji but the two cut it in half, throwing it back towards them, hitting them into the water and disqualifying them. "I need you to know that I'm on a mission to bring back my sweet Nat so if you do anything to get in my way-" Sanji had his leg held up but Zoro sprints off, "hey wait you Moss Head I wasn't finished yet!" Sanji runs after him, "Well I need to get Nat back too you stupid lovesick cook, now you get out of my way." Zoro's vein was popping out, I sweatdrop. Team Foxy had a large lead and was the closest to reaching the stoplight, Sanji takes a shortcut by jumping on the pillars, "Hey, how did Zoro get there?" Luffy was eating some takoyaki, I stare at his line of sight and pale, "I know your sense of direction is bad but is it seriously that bad babe..." I felt my soul leave, he was at the edge of the cliff, staring at the water.

"The old man's greeeen is even longer than last time." Luffy points, Robin perks up, "Don't tell me he's asleep." She stares at the bubble at his nose, "HEY OLD MAN WAKE UP!" "GET UP!" All the Foxy Pirates yell, "Ah?! Green light, red light stop." He quickly says, Capote was just about to ambush Nami, Ussop and Chopper when it was red light and he was eliminated, "Capote was aught off guard by the sudden red light and is now disqualified!" Itommizu flies overhead, "That old stilts guy sure is something." Luffy laughs, "Now the four front runners are a hundred meters to the stoplight, it's gonna be a tough one indeed!" Itomimizu screams, "Go Sanji!" I yell as soon as the old man turns back around.

Hamburg and Porche start to keep Sanji occupied while Chiqicheetah was a hair away from Tonjit when he sneezes on him, Chiqicheetah blinks and couldn't hold it anymore, using his hands to swipe the snot off his face, "You're out." He points. Sanji, Porche and Hamburg were neck and neck, Sanji jumps up and uses Hamburg's face as a spring and jumps right next to the old man when he heard a scream, Porche fell off Hamburg's back and he was hanging on by a hand, "Damn it. Even if she is the enemy, I can't let her fall!" He jumps into the water after her, "I'm gonna die a Foxy Pirate." I droop, Hamburg finally climbed back onto the path, "I have my woman to save, get out of my way!" Zoro kicks Hamburg into the sky, Ussop, Nami and Chopper were just about to touch the stoplight when Hamburg crashes on top of them, his hand just grazing Tonjit, everyone stops, "And that's it! The Foxy Pirates have won again!" Itomimizu shouts, there were fireworks and cheers from the opposition and I felt my soul flying away.

"We won two of the three battles, that means even if you win, you'll lose one of your crewmates forever!" Foxy laughs, "What?!" Zoro quickly looks at me next to Foxy, Luffy was frozen as he stares at Foxy, "Time to choose your crewmate!" Itomimizu says, Foxy points at Chopper and he cries again wearing the mask and fox eat hat, "I missed you Choppy, don't ever leave me again." Porche rubs her cheek against his fur, "Hands off!" I kick her and Chopper grabs onto my leg, "Wow, you're amazing Nat." "Yeah, we always wanted you~" The men crowded around me, I stiffen and felt my hair prick, "ZORO! GET US BACK!" I scream, "NAT!" Chopper cries and holds his hands up, I pick him up, I turn to Porche with a smirk and she pouts, turning around.

"Then we'll do another three rounds. I'm not leaving my crew behind." Luffy says, "I'm sorry, but before you we went against a five rounds of three with the Fang Frog pirates before. I know we're strong but you need to know when to stop as well!" Foxy laughs, "What a loser." Sanji says, he falls to the ground, "Saying you're so strong then backing down from a fight, are we meant to feel remorse?" Zoro glares down at him, "I have a proposition Captain." Robin steps forward, "Robin?" We look at her, "Let's bet five members. If we lose, we'll hand ourselves over to your crew cause without our doctors, there's no need for our crew because we're not leaving them behind. And if you lose we won't ask for anything in return other than those two. We're betting everything on the line." She says, "Yes you have a deal! But I'll like to bet five hundred of my crewmember!" He laughs and stands up, "What? No-" Ussop and Sanji pounce Luffy down and mutter something, "And since you don't have five hundred members to bet that means you're betting your descendants in the match. That means your children, grandchildren, great grandchildren and however many else it takes to reach five hundred will sweear loyalty to the Foxy Pirates and join our crew!" Itomimizu says the new rules, we were all frozen, I scream, "I'M NOT BETTING MY CHILDREN INTO THIS STUPID FIGHT!" I yell, "Your children are already part of the Foxy Pirates, unless you have a child with someone of the Straw Hats, this rule already applies to you." Itomimizu turns around, "OF COURSE I PLAN ON HAVING KIDS WITH ONE OF THE STRAW HATS! THE ONLY MAN I'M MARRYING AND HAVING A FAMILY WITH IS ZOR YOU IDIOT!" I yell at him, I saw Zoro turn bright red and steam started sizzling from the top of his head, I realised what I said and I felt my face heat up, "Of how you've betrayed me." Sanji falls on the ground but then he starts having heart eyes, "Come here my sweet baby. Daddy will win for you and keep Mummy safe from the Foxy Pirates." He could see mirages of his and Nami's children, "Can it!" Nami hits his head, "Rubber boy, I hate to burst your bubble but no one has beaten me in the combat round! You may be Captain now but you'll be swabbing my deck soon!" Foxy points, "Oh yeah! You think you can beat me in a fight!" Luffy yells.

The sun went down and huge floodlights illuminated the Sexy Foxy which was going to be the battlefield, Foxy and Luffy walk out, Chopper sparkles while I pale, "What is that getup..." I saw him wearing an afro, boxergloves and a huge tattoo on his chest and stomach, "WOW! Luffy looks awesome!" Chopper eats the popcorn, I smile at his excitement and decide not to say anything else, Ussop who was next to him was also wearing a ridiculous outfit, with Luffy's straw hat on his head for safe keeping. 

"LUFFY!" Chopper and I yell, "What the?" The stands begin to get raised as we get an overview of the Sexy Foxy ship, getting a better angle, "This is a one round battle with no time limit as long as they stay in bounds anything goes! The fighters are ready!" Itomimizu yells, DING, "AND THAT'S THE BELL!" Everyone cheers as the match began. "GUM GUM!"  Luffy goes for a punch, "SLOW SLOW BEAM!" It hit his fist, "Oh no!" Chopper shovels more popcorn, his arm was fast however his fist was slow, creating an imbalance and his arm was rippling like crazy, he goes to his fist, "Slow Slow!" Foxy used a bluff and Luffy jumps up into the air, "Haha! Slow Slow Beam!" He hits Luffy dead on, "Luffy!" I yell, his entire body was going in slow motion, Foxy jumps up and punches him over and over again but nothing was happening to his physical body yet, "Wait, but then that must mean after his beam wears off..." I look at Chopper, "Then Luffy's gonna..." We saw him return to his normal speed and he was hit with all the attacks Foxy dealt to him earlier, "Oh no!" The two of us lean forward, "He's falling overboard!" My eyes widen, "GO LUFFY!" Chopper shouts, he reaches his arm out and grabs the Fox's ear, pulling himself back up, the two of us sigh in relief, "I won't let you sneak up on me with your beam Split Head! COME OUT AND FIGHT LIKE A MAN!" Luffy yells and kicks the ear clean off, I whistle, "Yeah! Show 'em Luffy!" I shout and cheer, we couldn't see where they were but all we heard were the sound of exploding cannonballs, "Hey Nat! What can you see from up there!" Robin stands up and yells at us, "We can't see anything other than smoke!" I shout back, there were more explosions and a huge cloud of black smoke came from the ship, what's happening?!