¡Important!

Hey guys, I'm not feeling well and it's not because I'm sick or anything like that, it's because I'm having some family and school issues and my mental state isn't stable. I feel like a worthless thing that shouldn't be living. So... I'm taking a break. I don't know when I'm going to be updating anything but I promise I'll update when I'm stable again.... And thanks for everyone who commented on my yay or nay story. Lol I'm still receiving comments on it and you guys have only said nice things to me. So thanks! But I feel like a play toy..... Like people can mess with me and make me feel bad and touch me when ever they want and of course I'm not talking about IvoryWolf because she's awesome sauce and she's been there for me. And I have a request for everyone of her followers!

I want everyone to message her and say something nice to her because she is a good person and she's having some "life problems" so hit up her inbox and if I find out that someone said something mean to her I will personally hunt u down and go EDWARD ELRIC IN YO ASS!!!! Even if it's a I like your hair comment that's still appreciated and I know most of you haven't seen her before but she is a pretty person so just like send her a heart emoji or something.¡ I DONT KNOW !
Get creative!
¡IvoryWolf921 is awesome and deserves a hug!