❀ 3x2 Feet Box ❀

☀︎ K I R I S H I M A - P O V ☀︎

"mmm...ow..my *yawn* back hurts.." I open my eyes to the inside of a box. There is no exit and I see Bakugou leant against the other wall. "there has to be some way out...uhm..god, those walls are rock solid, I can't break them. Bakugou!" I hear him grunt and slowly open his eyes. "What the fuck, why are we in a box Shitty Hair?!" I activate my quirk and hit the wall. "It doesn't open, there isn't a way out." Suddenly the box shakes and I fall over. "Shitty Hair! What the fuck- get off!" I'm practically pinning him down but it's very uncomfortable. "Bakugou, I can't get up! The box is too small-" "Well at least get away from my face! You're way too close" Our noses are almost touching. "Like I said, the box is too small, if I move I'll hit my head!" He moves his hand to the bottom of the box and turns a slight shade of pink.

Eventually after awkward silence he grabs the front of my shirt and pulls me closer to him. "I thought you wanted me father away Bakug- mm!" I'm interrupted by him landing his lips on my mouth and flipping us over so he's on top of me. He feels so warm, his lips pressed against mine and one of his hands holding my shirt and the other on the wall. His nose is pressing against mine and I can feel his hair pushing against my forehead. It's soft. He lets go of my shirt and grabs my chin to open my mouth slightly and slide his tongue in. I can feel myself shiver and feel him exploring my mouth. He pulls away and there is a line of saliva in between our mouths. He takes a breath right after I do and pulls me into a kiss again.

His lips are slightly quivering as he pushes them into mine. His lips are soft.

I have no motivation 😫