Saiko

Saiki's POV

I normally don't care for people but I somewhat feel bad for Saiko. He's been going to our school for awhile but no one seems to like him, it makes sense though because of his personality and all. Plus he did come to our school only for Teruhashi, she has no interest in him what so ever other then the cash.

I looked back to a couple desks behind me to where Saiko was. In that moment his eyes and my eyes met only for a split second. I looked away as soon as possible. I felt my cheeks become a little warmer then before. Just then I heard someone laugh quietly to them self and then they looked at me. It was a boy with light blue and red bandages wrapped around his arm, no other then the
Jet-black Wings!!!
Well that's what he calls himself his actual name is Shun Kaido.

" So, Saiki are you thinking about coffee jelly or some other kind of sweet treat ?" He whispered to me so he wouldn't interrupt our teacher. I just looked at him and didn't respond. I don't want to tell him that I was thinking about Saiko, that would even be embarrassing for a physic like me. Kaido sighed and then looked away from me to a different boy with purple hair. Kaido can be so obvious sometimes, when ever he looks at Kuboyasu his face becomes a bright pink color.

<After School>

I was walking out of school when I heard someone calling my name
" SAIKI " He yelled. It was Kaido trying to run over to me even though he was so slow, I looked over a little to see that him and the ex-deliquent were holding hands. I stopped and waited for them to catch up with me. When they finally got over to where I was Kuboyasu said
" Hey so do you know where Nendo is, I can't find him and us four usually walk home together. " I shook my head no and Kuboyasu just sighed. Kaido laughed a little " Maybe it was the work of the dark reunion !" He said. Kuboysau laughed at his antics . " How about me and Kaido walk home together and you can go do whatever you do? " Kuboyasu whispered to me in my ear. He's really kicking me out but I'd rather not be a third wheel. I just walk away from those two, lover birds.

Without noticing me and a Grey haired boy bump into each other and fall, in an instant I could tell who it was by their thoughts. " Ugh, another plebian gets in my way today." Saiko says very annoyed. While one of his many body guards helps him up. I just stay sitting there looking at Saiko, he really is such a jerk, but..... a hot jerk at that. I roll my eyes and get up by myself because I don't need any stupid servant to help me up.

Saiko just glares at me and then silently walks to his limo.