Chapter 22 - All Work Done

~⁕3rd POV⁕~

~⁕3rd POV⁕~

"Run faster!"

"Strengthen your muscles!"

"Catch!"

"One more round!"

"Alright, take your lunch break, Iruma-sama, (y/n)-chan" Opera-sensei stated after when the time hit for lunch call "alright!.. hah.." (y/n) shouted in delight while lifting up a shaky fist in the air due to her muscles being were worn down "yeees~... hah.." Iruma later join in the cheering of his little sister.

"Haha! ♡, settle down now, (y/n)-chan and Iruma. I'll be bringing the meals now, so wait a bit before I come back, okay?" Tamashi giggle at the cute scene in front of him "haaaii~!" the twins responded back. After hearing their answer, Tamashi began to head back in to help bring out the massive amount of foods that was prepared for the twins.

.

.

*Clutter* *Clutter*

"Omp!" (y/n) took a bite on one of her sub sandwiches that's in her hand while Iruma kept on stuffing-um.. breathing in the meals that are in his sight before being stop from his hasty consumption "nii-chan, slow down or you're gonna choke-" "urf! cough! cough!" "ah! there, now you've done it!💢". (y/n) pat the back of Iruma to somewhat help him cough out some of the food that was left stuck in his throat.

After a few seconds pass by, Iruma has stop coughing "thanks.. (n/n)-chan" Iruma said his appreciation to the younger twin "jeez, you're sure are rash, Iruma-nii. Please be careful next time💧" (y/n) said to her careless brother that's beside her, disappointment contains in her comment "will do-" "Iruma-sama, here some water to soothe down your throat!" Asmodues, who decided to go take a visit to the sibling's house, hold the bottle of water infront of Iruma's face "ah, thanks!" Iruma grab the bottle that's in Asmodues hold.

But seconds later after Asmodues had let go of his grasp from the bottle, it drop to the ground and left Iruma bare handed "huh?" while Iruma let out a sound of confusion, his hand that was used to grab ahold of the bottle was still hoist up in the air. His palm being wide open to see the many scrape marks and bruises that was littered throughout his palms that left Asmodues baffled "Iruma-sama! Your hand!.." his shocked gasp caught Iruma and (y/n) interest and decided to take a look of the hand and left to be also shocked "oh my?!" (y/n) shouted in concern after seeing the condition of Iruma's hand.

"What's going on!?" Tamashi and Clara soon came after hearing the scream of a certain female's voice "Iruma's hand is injured!" (y/n) and Asmodues reported to the other two demons "ah, I guess the pain finally settled in, huh?" Iruma said to the others in a jokingly manner, scratching his cheek in nervousness "I guess it's because the ball actually hit my hands time to time now" Iruma stated his progress.