Chapter 2/ Double Potions

I do not own Harry Potter or affiliated works.

I apologize for all insulting thoughts in this chapter(I am attempting to make the characters at least close to the cannon).

Harry:

I looked up at the board where Snape had spelled the instructions for the mild love potion we were attempting to create. '6) one ground red striped viper fang, add when potion is at moderate simmer and a thin-smooth texture, colored translucent red. the potion should turn opaque and vibrant yellow within three clockwise turns.' I looked back at my potion which was translucent red but no bubbles to show a 'moderate' simmer(what ever that means). I put my stirring stick in to test the texture and I was thin but not smooth yet. another minute should do it. 

I turned to my cutting board and grabbed a red-striped viper fang to begin grinding it. 

As I finished and turned to pour in the ground fang, I saw Malfoy out of the corner of my eye wind up to throw an object towards my cauldron. thinking quickly I used the spell Hermione had taught me and Ron to prevent the object from entering my cauldron. 

Malfoy:

I threw the frog liver towards potters cauldron but as the liver neared the cauldron it hit an invisible shielded and vaporized. I couldn't believe it 

The IDIOT had shielded his cauldron! It was probably that Mudblood's fault. She always had her nose in a book, the know-it-all.

Snape:

Snape was having, yet ANOTHER!, bad day. And to top it off, the day ended with Grifindor-Slitherin double-potions class, a class that was doomed to be terrible for the loan reason of that STUPID rivalry between the two cursed houses.

When he saw yet another ingredient lobed across the classroom. He had had enough. "Potter! Malfoy!" Snape snapped "You will both report to detention at 5 tomorrow night!". At the expected "What but!" Snape drawled "10 points from Grifindor Potter and I will double it! Malfoy, do you really think your father will believe you over me?" 

Both boys shut there mouths, protests unsaid.

Narrator:

Just then a black cloud of swirling smoke filled the classroom causing the students it touched to slide down in their chairs unconscious.

Malfoy froze at the sight as both Harry and Snape reached for their wands.

But they had no time. before either's fingers had so much as grazed a wand the smoke hit them. 

370 words. Currently 11:44 PM on 9/13/2021.