Autumn Leaves [ANGST]

The anarchist walked softly through the shedding forest; her cloak providing much warmth the cold weather. Her mind wondering to much more happier times, a soft sigh left her lips. Although her silence was soon broken by the sound of crunching leaves behind her; as a rather peachy abyss man ran up behind her, a wide grin on his half possessed face.

"What's up Friend? You seem quiet down.. Or should I say blue?" He chuckled a little bit at his own words; which made the pink haired woman roll her eyes as she ignored him and continued walking. He continued to walk with her humming a soft bit. "You know you can't ignore me forever... You're gonna have to talk to me" this made her sigh annoyed.

"I'm not in the mood for aimless chit chat Claude.. Please leave me to my sulking..." She spoke quietly as she pulled her cloak close tightly. Said Claude stared her up and down before pausing.

"What's bugging you then? I'll lead a ear to listen!" He said his face making a ear shape before he chuckled. "Let it out! That's what friends are for; listening to other's issues and queries!" He pat her shoulder; earning a soft glance from her. She sighed looking down, her eyes slightly tearing.

"It's nothing in particular... It's just that I've been feeling very nostalgic... I've also been missing my husband..." She stopped walking to stare at her friend; her eyes tearing up more. She was caught off guard by him hugging her, she panicked a small bit before softening... A few tears falling down her face... "I miss my husband claude... I miss him so much and I wish I could get him back..." She spoke her voice shaking as she started to cry softly into her dear friends shoulder. The abyssal man lend a shoulder to cry on gently patting his friends head.

"Hey hey it's okay; We'll figure out something! I'm sure he's still out there!!" He spoke cheerfully; holding his friend tightly before she pushed away afterwards he held out a cloth to wipe her tears with. "I promise you things will be fine; I promise you! If it isn't then I'll owe you!" He chuckled trying to lighten the mood; and cheer her up. She smiled a small bit taking the cloth and wiping her face.

"Thank you for listening to me claude... I feel a small bit better letting it out some..." She smiled softly wiping her face; she looked at claude before looking at the sky. "How about I treat you? As a thank you for listening to my sob story?" She attempted to change the subject. Claude nods softly understanding that yelena wasn't fully the most open person in the world.

"You don't have to but; Sure! Why don't you make me some of your famous sweet focaccia bread? I loved that last time!" He smiled as they started to walk back to her small cabin.