Jelousy P3.

"Wait, Eugene!" You ran across the halls loudly, calling and looking for the boy throughout the dimmed school. It was getting late. "Eugene, where are you!"

"What?" You heard from behind, you retraced your steps back to the old meeting room- back when the group had first got together. "What do you want?" He asked irrately. He was sitting on the windowsill, looking towards the school yard with a frown.

"What was that about?"

"What was what about? You mean how I found you two lying together? Or how you avoided to tell him that we were a couple?" You sighed. Why was he being like this? You clicked your to tongue against the roof of your mouth, trying to stay calm.

"Weren't you the one who didn't want people to know?" You retorted. A moment of silence, "no."

"Then why did you ask to keep it so secret? I was just doing what you wanted, Eugene. You can't blame me for respecting what you wanted and asked for."

"Whatever. You can leave now." Cold. You haven't heard that cold and harsh of a tone since the first time you've met the boy and he accused you of stealing food. You guys came a long way.

"Why are you so pissy? Want me to tell Zion that we're going out? He clearly already knows, but if it makes you feel better I can just-"

"No! Just... leave it be." Eugene seemed less cold now. Small. His head was still angled to the back of the school yard, his hat on, tucked beneath his hood.

"Eugene..." You began walking deeper into the room, noticing his eyes reflecting from the glass. They looked... shiny. "Eugene, you know you can tell me anything, right? We're bestfriends."

"We're a couple."

"We're both, Eugene." A small pause passed by, you could've sworn the boy flinched. "It's alright, just talk to me... please." You were beside him now, you looked closer towards his face as he reverted his gaze even farther from you.

"What's wrong? I'm sure we could talk it all out... come on, Eugene."

A silence filled the atmosphere, you could only hear the leaky ceiling, and the breathing from both if your mouths.

"Everything's wrong..." The boy mumbled something, but you couldn't hear. "What's wrong?"

"Everything! Everything's wrong, Y/N, alright?"