PART- 2

Jungkookie pov

After we all go to classes I and tae have same class .  Our Subject was english  and jimin have maths , Ewww I don't like maths little much , but I like english so much . Because of our English teacher , she is my favourite teacher .
When we entered so many girls drooling over tae . I don't why I don't like it , also so many boys drooling over me too . I just say Hi to them and winked and tae walk with his poker face  . After that we sat down at last row . "  Aren't you going to play basketball ball today ? " I asked to tae . " Hmm, you're coming, right ?" " Mm , ofcourse how can I miss my bestfriend's match , All the best Taetae " I smiled at him , he returned his boxy smile , my heart skip a bit . He is so cute when he smile . He going to say something to me but teacher came to our class . "Good  morning class " she said with her dimple smile . we greeted her back . " So today we are going take ............."
Time skip ~

Lunch Time at Cafeteria
  Tae's pov
After class  me and kookie come to cafeteria for lunch we were waiting for Jiminie

  Jiminie's povI was going toward cafeteria  but suddenly my leg slipped and I was expecting floor , but I don't feel anything , I opened my eyes I saw two beautiful eyes look at me , I was melting his eyes suddenly I came to reality  he is my CRU...

  Jiminie's pov
I was going toward cafeteria  but suddenly my leg slipped and I was expecting floor , but I don't feel anything , I opened my eyes I saw two beautiful eyes look at me , I was melting his eyes suddenly I came to reality  he is my CRUSH omg I feel my cheeks are heat up , his hand on  my waist so l shyly said " Thank you , mm.....excuse me your hand " " huh , ohh it's ok, please careful next time" he loosed his grip . I bowed at him and ran toward cafeteria I met taekookie they were already sat on theirs seat . So I sat down on my seat .

Author's pov

Jimin  came toward them with red cheeks .  Tae noticed it . " do you eat red tomato before come here? "  Tae teased her . " Huh what ? " jiminie asked in confusely . Suddenly she  understood what he means , she started smile shyly . " Mochi don't tell me you proposed eachother , or he took your first kiss or he took your vi---" before jungkookie complete her sentence jimin smack her head with red cheeks . " Ouch , why did you do that ? " Kookie pouted . Tae look at them with Lil smile , " nothing happened like that ok , he  save  me from falling "
Tae asked " When you gonna confessed your feeling to  your meow meow? Before he gonna propose someone else  "  " what about you ? it's alredy 5 year " She whispered to him ,(yes , Jiminie know about tae love toward kookie,) " I  said that to you lot of time already  I scared to confessed to her you know  I didn't want our friend ship end beacause of this " " you know if you are like this , then she will be love someone else" tae heart clenched by these thoughts , he look at kookie , she was drinking her banana milk like a baby " what happend " kookie asked . Tae shook his head with little smile " you are joking right ,?she always will be mine " tae asked jimin in low voice " I just warned you , don't be sad " jimin said with comfort smile . Tae smile Lil toward her . They all started eat their lunch ,Tae can't leave these thoughts from his head , now it's hunted him .After sometime Lunch time is up
So how is this part , did you like it ?