Chapter Twenty-Six

Angelo's POV

"G-Ginger?!" I said in shock, spitting out my beer.

This...This is my surprise?! Dear, god. She looks...breathtaking.
Damn, that means all these dipshits are going to look at her like a piece of sweet carrot cake and I'm going to end up ripping each of there eye balls out. I couldn't even recognized her, she's looks so...different. And what is she wearing?! Here come those sinful thoughts... If this is about are little game then she wins.

I pulled Ginger away from the crowd of boys looking at her. "What the fúck do you think your wearing?" I asked, I can't even look at her or I'll be ripping each fabric off of her.

She smiled evilly "I don't know what your talking about, Angelo. I'm dressed for a beach party" she smiled, she stepped closer to me, her hands on my bare chest, I could feel her breath on my neck.

"Is this not what you like, Angelo? I dressed like this for you. It would be more easier for you to rip off my clothes and make. love. to. me" she said softly, kissing on my neck.

This isn't the Ginger I know, this...this is...anti-Ginger. If she wants to play a game of suduce then let's play.

I smirked at her "One small thing about me is-" I pulled her body towards my bare chest "I simply don't make love, Ginger-" I leaned towards her ear, kissed on her neck, my hands on her small waist "I Fúck...Hard" I smiled, I could see a flash of fear in her eyes.

There's my Ginger. When I'm through with her, she'll be begging big daddy for mercy.

"I-I..." She blushed.

"I'm going to have to punish you again"

"W-What?! Why?!"

"For wearing something like this without my permission. You wore that on purpose to make me jealous, did you forget what I told you? I'm a very demanding, possessive, territorial guy. I don't like sharing or people looking at what belongs to me. With you wearing that I'll might end up killed one of these guys. That's very naughty of you, Ginger." I smirked evilly at her.

"But you can't...there's too many people here" she smiled.

"I never said it'll be here. When the time is right, that's when you'll be receiving your punishment. And it's like the one from before, this one will be way more worst. Now, there's some people I want you to meet" I said her smile faded away, I pulled her to the crowd of people.

"Guys this is my girlfriend, Ginger" I smiled, she shook all there hands. "My names Daniella, actually" she smiled softly.

"Ginger these four dipshits are the twins John, Shaun, the womanizer Mike and the smart goody-goody Micky" I said pointing at all of them. They all said hi back.

"Are boy is finally a man, guys" Shaun said. "Seriously, everyone thought you'd end up only in prison alone" John said.

"I'm kind of jealous but also happy that you found someone as beautiful and delicate as this beautiful creature right here. Sadly, you'll be leaving a line of broken hearts behind which I'll be happy to comfort for you" Mike said, dramatically fake crying.

"I-I'm happy for you, Angleo. She's really is...beautiful" Micky blushed.

"Now, I want you to treat Ginger like your little sister, especially you Mike. If I see you even looking at her some kind of way I'll rip you throat out" I sneered at him.

"Aggressive as always I see, Leader. We'll take care of are dear little sister, right guys?" He asked, all the guys agreed. Ginger laughed. "Welcome to our group, Ms.Leader" the twins said at the same time.