Chapter 8- Tell Me!

(Troy's POV)
Wow.
She's just.
Wow.
I can't even put into words how amazing she is. Her beauty, her eyes, her lips, her touch... Everything. Kayla wasn't too happy about me telling her we couldn't pursue each other anymore. But, she understood. I am just glad she isn't mad at me.

Ever since me and Brooke kissed for the first time, my life has been brighter. I couldn't ever imagine my life without her. She always has been everything to me and now we know how we both feel.

I still need to plan a date this week. I've been thinking about asking her out... but I've also been thinking that we need to stay with this whole 'friends with benefits' thing. Maybe I should ask her what she thinks... Or would that be weird?... Ugh, this is difficult. I really like her. Maybe friends with benefits is a better idea... Yeah. That's a much better idea. That way we know we like each other, we can kiss, and what not, while not having the strain of a relationship!

So back to the date planning. Hmm. It's only been a few days. Let's keep it simple so it doesn't seem like I'm obsessed. Maybe we could go out to dinner? Or I could do a promposal!! Nah. It's only January, I have time to do that. Dinner sounds good.

I called our favorite resturaunt, Koiya, and got us reservations for Thursday night. We don't go often, because it's expensive but, she's worth it. I want her to feel like the princess... No.... the Queen she is.

~Monday Morning~
(Brooke's POV)

I wake up really regretting telling Troy he should surprise me. It's bugging me that I don't know! Is it another picnic? A movie date? Another sneak around?? Ugh. I guess I'll just wait.

I check my phone to see a text from Troy!

~Troy~
"Good morning beautiful, I'll be there at 730! ☺️"

He is just the sweetest thing ever!
I got up and straightened my hair, pinned my bangs back, put on my makeup, messed up on the eyeliner. As usual. Re-put it on. Put on some dark blue skinny jeans, a light gray t-shirt, and some red Vans. I finished by 720 and went outside and sat on the porch to wait for Troy. Luckily I had plenty of time to finish my homework from Friday..

He pulls up in his mustang and gets out of the car. He walks over to me and kisses me on the cheek.

"What? No real kiss?" I said smirking at him.

"Not yet." He said winking at me.

I stuck my tongue out at him like I always do when he makes me frustrated.

"Save it for later sweet cheeks." He says and makes a clicking sound with his mouth.

I went to stand up but, was stopped by Troy's arms lifting me up and carrying me to the car.

"You make me feel so lazy!" I laughed.

"Just trying to be a gentleman." He said and grabbed my hand when he got in the car.

I noticed my second favorite smell in the world and looked over to notice that the center console had Chik-Fil-A bags...

"What are these from?"

"Oh, yeah! I got you breakfast."

"Awww, you're so sweet."

We started eating while on the way to school and as we pulled up I realized I still didn't know what the date was!

"Hey, did you plan anything yet?"

"It's a secret." He said as he got out of the car.

"No! You have to tell me!"

"Just know that you will love it." He said as we walked into school.

The bell rang soon, and we walked into our class and sat down. I bugged him every class about it, every hall we walked down, and at lunch.

He wasn't going to give in! So I guess I had too. At the end of the day we walked outside and headed for his car. He stopped to talk to some friends and I kept walking. I sat on the hood waiting for him to come back. When he came back he leaned over me with one hand on either of my sides and kissed me on the lips. He pulled back and I looked around.. Phew! No one saw.

"That was a close one!" I whispered as I punched him in the arm.

"Wait? What was that? Did you say.. TICKLES." He literally started attacking me with tickling and I HATE being tickled. After me yelling at him to stop for like 3 minutes he stopped and we got in the car.

"Oh hey! My parents are going out of town this week and were wondering if I could stay with you guys.." I said really fast.

"They probably won't mind." He said implying his parents and grabbed my hand.

"I'm gonna have to sleep with Abby won't I?..." I said with disappointment. Abby is his little sister and she is kind of a brat.

"Depends, they might put an air mattress in my room or put you on the couch."

"I like either of those a lot better!"

We head to my house and he came up to my room with me while I packed. I was packing my essential girl items, as in my over the shoulder boulder holders, and trying to shoo him away at the same time. He finally realized what I was doing and threw his hands up saying,

"Okay.. I'll walk away."

I laughed and threw them in the bottom of the bag while piling clothes on top of them.

He came back and tried to "help" me pack. More like "let me kiss you, pleaseeeeeeeee" while I was going through my closet.

"Nope you wouldn't kiss me earlier, so I'm not gonna kiss you now," I said with a smirk.

"Why are females so difficult!" He spouted off and left the room.

I laughed and finally finished packing. I went to take the bags down stairs, but Troy ran in at the sound of my grunting because of how heavy the bags were, and took them to the car. He managed to come back up before I even had my purse in my hand.

"How about now?" He said coming closer to me. I leaned up and kissed him really fast.

"That's it!?" He said with disbelief.

"Yup" I said as I kissed his cheek real fast.

I went to walk out of my room but he grabbed my arm turned me around and started kissing me. I dropped my purse and put both hands on the sides of his face, while he picked me up and held me with my legs hugging his sides. I could tell he was getting into it, because he was kissing me harder then he normally does. I started loving his touch more and more and didn't even bother stopping. But that's when he pulled back and set me down. I'm kinda glad we stopped now, but I still wanted to kiss him!

"Why'd you stop?"

"Payback from earlier!" He said as he rushed down to the car.

I followed behind him and we headed for his house.