*Breakdown

We sit in the Twinkie talking about our plan.

P: exit to Cuba

J: Cuba nah man xcalak jewel of the Yucatan. Lobster so thick, mangos, and no word for money.

Jb: Let's do this shit

We drove to the private air place and stopped at the gate.

Ki: what's the plan? Broad strokes.

Jb: I don't think we got that far

P: They're loading up the gold

Jb: there's ward.

I took a look through the binoculars and see Sarah get out the car.

K: and Sarah.

Jb: what?

P: She is with him?

Jb: wait a minute, he's hurting her.

K: what

J: what

Jb: there fighting, holy shit

Jj: wait so she- what I had no

P: hey why are you doing?

John b got in the Twinkie and ran it right through the gate leaving us behind shouting after him.

Kid and pope stood holding onto eachother as Jj hugged me from behind. We heard sirens approaching.

P: guys I can't get arrested

Jj: I'm on probation

Ki: we gotta go

K: what

Jj: come on we gotta go

K: no I- we've been here for him this whole time we can't just leave now!

Jj: please princess, I can't let you get arrested. Come on its John B he'll be okay.

I looked Into his eyes and knew he was right I took his hand and we ran back through the woods away from the sirens.

Pope and kie ran off together and so did me and JJ. I stopped in my tracks when I heard a gunshot. I turned around and looked into the distance knowing exactly where it came from.

Jj: keeks.

K: what's if he's-

Jj: I-

He knew anything he said couldn't convince me, he simply wrapped his arms around me and we sat there for a while.

We finally get over to a waste yard where pope and Kiara are. We walk in and I have tear stains down my cheeks and JJs arms wrapped tightly around my shoulders.

Ki: woah you guys okay?

Jj: there was a gunshot.

P: what

We're interrupted by the noise of a plane going about us.

P: there goes the gold.