Chapter 4.

Chapter 4.

The ride back was awkward to say the least, but it was made slightly less awkward by my horrendous singing and Niall doing a jig in his seat. We belted out Beatles tracks all the way back to my flat, where I parked the car and we made our way up the stairs.

The stupid lift had broken so we were continuously going up and down those stairs. But hey, I’m not complaining. See these toned legs? Oh yeah!

We got up to the right floor and Niall turned to me.

“So which flat is y-“

“CARROOOOOTTSS!!”

“..So I take it that your flat is where some idiot is yelling carrots huh?”

I snorted saying “Yeah.. I have no idea who he is”

He laughed and we carried on down the corridor towards my flat.

When we walked through the door we both starting crying with laughter. Harry’s hair was straight, Liam was licking Zayn’s abs (can you say phwoar!) and Louisa was eating carrots while sitting on top of Louis.

“Oh moses smell the roses, what the hell happened here?!” I said between laughs.

They looked up at us sheepishly and Liam explained with a bright red face.

“We might have started truth or dare without you, and Louis might have been the one to decide our fates.”

“Okeydokey then. I am off to get changed into something more comfy. You coming Lou?”

“YES!”

“Not you Louis! I meant Louisa!”

“But-!”

“NO!”

The boys were howling with laughter at this point, though Niall was giving Louis a funny look. Louisa stood up laughing and pulled me towards our rooms.

I changed out of my jeans and blouse and threw on a pair of sweats and a random hoodie. I grabbed some fluffy socks, put them on, and then slid down the hallway singing the batman tune.

“Batmaaaan!”

However, I couldn’t stop moving and ended up flipping over the top of the sofa into Niall’s lap.

“Hi!”

“Hey Kelly!”

He then shoved me off and proceeded to the kitchen.

“Oi!”

“What?! I need food!”

“That’s a shock” Zayn muttered. I snorted.

“Lets watch a movie. What do you guys want to watch?” Louisa was instantly bombarded with answers.

“Titanic!”

“Finding Nemo!”

“Toy Story!”

“Love Actually!”

“Batman!”

“Barbie!”

Everyone slowly turned to face Louis.

“Barbie?! You mad bro?!” We all laughed at Liam’s response while Louis went and ‘cried’ into Harry’s shoulder.

“Hazzabear, they’re being mean!.”

“Don’t worry Boo, I’ll look after you.”

He gave us all fake glares while rubbing Louis’ back.