•CHAPTER 13•

When we reached the hallway we saw yn and yoongi in her locker. She already changed with her normal clothes.

Yn:where are they going to announce it.

She asked to yoongi but Namjoon answered

Namjoon:in the field

She jumped and hold to her chest

Yn:yahh oppa don't just speak out of no where your going to kill me with heart attack my ghad.

Namjoon:*chuckles*ok ok sorry

Yn:but whyyy at the field its so hot there*whining*

Yoongi:why what's the problem with that?

Yn:*pout* i have a sensitive skin if i stayed at the sun im gonna have a rushes. Don't we have a stage?

Jungkook:we have but its under construction cause the stage and the seats are broken.

Jimin:why are you so stugy

Yn:if I'd have a rushes are you the one who's gonna suffer from the itch? no right, are you the one who's going to stay at that stupid hospital? no right so if you don't know how i feel better shut up.

She went away bumping her shoulder to jimin's.

Jin: she's right jimin your not the one who's going to feel it.

Suga called someone.

Yoongi:hello can you make yn's seat where the sun light doesn't hit her?*cold*

Yoongi:yeah its lee yn

Yoongi:then change their seats now go

Jin: who's that?

Yoongi:just some guard

Namjoon:okay now lets go there

We all went to the field.

YN POV

After i went out i stand where the shadow is. Suddenly there's a guard came to me with a sit and give it to me i thank them and they walk out. I saw BTS sitting near my chair then the announcement started.

Principal:good afternoon students. So as you know you all re-elect a new officers so now lets start counting the votes. We gonna have 2 person per officer.

After a while they are done counting.

Principal:okay so the results are so shocking now lets announce who are the new officers.

(I just created my own positions pls understand)
President: Lee Yn
2nd president:Kim Yoongi
Vice president:Kim Namjoon
2nd v.president:Kim Jisoo
Secretary:Bae Irene
2nd secretary:Kim Jennie
Treasurer:Kim Jungkook
2nd treasurer:Park Rose
P.I.O:Kim Taehyung
2nd P.I.O:Lisa Manoban

When he announced the president i got shocked but when he announced the 2nd pres i smirk. But my smirk grow wider when he announced my secretary.

Principal:can we call the new officers Infront?
I stud up and walked to yoongi to tease him.

Yn: congrats oppa you won too.

Yoongi:aish stop teasing me let's go there.

We went Infront to make a speech.

Yn:good afternoon to all the people who are here. Thank you for the people who voted and believe in my leadership even tho im not as good as Kim Namjoon but im glad that you tried to believe in my leadership. i as the president will do my best to do the right things and fix the misunderstandings*bunny smile* (sorry if there's a mistake cause I don't know how to do it cause i just know being vice so please bare with it😁😅)