Chapter 6

Luke's POV
  Did she just slap me?. I chuckled to myself.
"Did you just slap me?" I asked gritting my teeth as I tilted my head to the side.
  " Yes I did" She retorted back angrily. "That's was just a little lesson to teach you to respect a lady's space".
  I laughed. She doesn't know who she's talking to.
  "Everyone leave". I said raising my voice.
  Everyone mumbled and a man spoke up"And who do you think you are to tell us to leave?"
  I cleared my throat."I am  Luke Walker. Son of the Late King Bruno Walker and Queen Lucy Walker and your future king". I said taking off my mask.
  Her eyes went wide with surprise and fear but she still stood her ground and looked back at me with anger.
  "Now everyone OUT. GET OUT!I yelled. People started running out and in the next one minute the ball room was empty.
"What, cat got your tongue?" I asked smirking.
  She scoffed. "Just because you're a prince that doesn't give you the right to act as a pervert".
  I raised my eyebrows"Guards take her to my room."
   ********************
Bree's POV
  WHAT ARE YOU DOING? LET ME GO! I said shouting. I was taken to a room. It was bigger than Nona's and my room combined.
  I shook my head. This is no time to be admiring the room. I look around and saw a glass door leading to a balcony. ' Its high but if I...'
  "I wouldn't try to jump if I were you". A husky voice said behind me.I turned and saw Prince Luke. The was undoing the buttons of his shirt. "Even if you do manage to jump, you'd probably break your legs"
  "Now..." He said he moved closer to me. "Little Kitty  Cat." He held my wrists and pinned me against the wall. I felt my heart pounding in my chest. I was drowning in his eyes. His eyes were blue like the Atlantic and I was going down like the titanic.
  "So you had the right to slap me? Hmm?. He chuckled "You got guts, I'll give you that."
  I glared at him. "Well you deserved it perv"
  "So feisty. I hope you know that you embarrassed".  He leaned closer to me and whispered in my ear ."I know how you can make up for it"