- 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑

‖   chapter three:  vlive ‖

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

‖   march 15th, 2020 ‖

YOONGI SIGHED SOFTLY.

He gently brushes his hand through her soft silky hair, watching her sleep so peacefully. Her fever had thankfully went down and her temperature was back to normal, along with the tint on her cheeks.

His eyes skimmed over every little detail of her face. From that little mole on the side of her nose to her lashes.

He would be honest honest himself just this once, he would admit he never saw someone this beautiful.

She was just sleeping, but when her electric blue eyes add to it, Yoongi could say she was the most beautiful woman he has ever seen.

There were many pretty idols out there and he didn't know them personally. But Iseul was beautiful both inside out.

He just didn't like how the outside world and its cruelty was starting to take a toll on her. Something he hoped she was never revealed to.

All this time, her innocence and naivety really annoyed him, but as he lived with her and got to know her, he understood her better.

Iseul simply wasn't naive, she was really a positive person and expected to find good in every little thing. Although she wasn't a sunshine ball like Hoseok, she was unique in her own way.

And somewhere along the way, he came to admire that personality of her. He always thought she was just too child-like, but Iseul always proved him wrong.

He had wished the cruel side of the world would not ruin it for her, he hoped, she would look at the world with a false hope thinking its all rainbows and sunshine rather than be affected by its cold and harsh reality.

But he realised no one could stay hidden of it. The truth was visible to everyone's eyes and one day, all of them would just see it and go on with it.

Watching her struggle to sleep, to try to stay awake and fight against her problems really tugged at his heart.

Although she never speaks, Yoongi knew better than her. Whenever she claimed the hate everyone gave her out there didn't affect her, she only said that to reassure them whole suffering silently.

Before the incident in the airport, he had seen her cry once and that was because of a thunderstorm. But when he felt sick when he had to watch her go through a panic attack right infront of his eyes.

Sighing softly, he brushed his thumb against her cheekbone that was way too visible these days, her skin just as soft as a silk.

" You'll get well soon, I promise. "