Secret love

It was a few days after Nooroo's 100th cycle and the failed attempt to communicate with him. Tikki was very distraught on how they failed and she tried not to show it, while Plagg on the other hand refused to admit he felt anything on the matter. But deep down he too was sadder about it than he liked to admit to his fellow kwamis. When the two kwamis came back to their masters with bad news they reacted very differently.

"Plagg where were you!" Adrien had yelled clearly annoyed after he and ladybug defeated the nightmare kid.

"Calm down kid. I got back didn't I?" Plagg tried to reason obviously failing against the angry boy.

"I thought someone turned you into a sock!!!" Adrien yelled pacing the floor.

"You thought...wha- how- you know what I'm not gonna ask." Sighed Plagg thinking about how on earth someone would turn him into a sock. "Look kid I'm sorry I went out with sugar cube and tried to talk to Nooroo since it's his 100th cycle but we...failed." Plagg looked down at the floor mumbling the last word so only Adrien could hear.

Adrien sighed feeling kind of bad for his kwami. But then something caught his attention.

"So who's sugar cube, is that her real name?" At the question Plagg immediately blushed at the thought of her. Adrien smirked seeing the pink dusting the cats cheeks.

"She's ladybugs kwami and no her real name is Tikki. I call her sugar cube because she loves to eat cookies and other kinds of sweets and she has a beautiful, sweet personality, and she's so pretty and responsible and I-" Plagg looked back down at the floor his cheeks burning as he tried desperately not to meet Adrien's gaze.

"So you really like this girl?" Adrien said a proud smirk adorning his face.

"If I like her you like Marinette!" Plagg accused.

"What does Marinette have to do with anything? She's just a friend!" Adrien exclaimed ignoring the rising color on his cheeks. His heart belonged to ladybug...right?

"Well then so is tikki!" Plagg yelled turning around his back facing Adrien.

"Fine!" Adrien yelled back slightly annoyed at his Kwamis actions and turned around.

"Fine" Plagg said facing the opposite wall Adrien was looking at.

Adrien caught a glimpse at his alarm clock as he was turned around. "We should go to bed I have school tomorrow." Adrien sighed getting into bed and turning off the light. "Goodnight Plagg."

"Night kid." Plagg responded going toward the window and getting in his make-shift bed. Adrien had put a small box with pieces of cloth and bits of fluff for pillows. He also had two matchboxes stacked up to resemble drawers. And a small pincushion to resemble a seat. He obviously took out the pins. Plagg looked out at Paris and the Eiffel Tower. He sighed. "I miss you tik." Before finally falling asleep.

"Cookie?" Marinette asked offering the pastry to her kwami. Tikki just shook her head she wasn't hungry she ate right after the battle for detransformation but that was it. She didn't feel up to it. Marinette thought that was odd tikki almost never refused cookies or any other sweet treat for that matter unless something was really wrong.