I'm human. Oh well!

"Plagg? Plaaaaaaag?...PLAGG!" Adrien was trying to find-you guessed it! Plagg! The blond boy tapped his foot impatiently on the ground. Where was that kwami? He was going to be late if he kept this up. 

Silence. Adrien sighed and then smirked to himself. Putting his hand in his pocket he pulled out a piece of camembert and rose it up into the air, the smirk never leaving his face.

"Ohhhh, Plagg! I have a camembert! But only if you come out!" Adrien sang. 

"Cheese!" Plagg's voice called and a dark-skinned boy fell on top of Adrien.

"Oof!" Both boys fell onto the floor one victoriously holding the precious cheese in his hand as Adrien stared in bewilderment at the ebony on top of him.

"Who are you! What are you doing at my house! I'll um... umm, I'll call the police!!" Adrien cried trying to figure out exactly what he would do to the mysterious person atop him. The boy looked lamely at the sputtering boy. 

"The police don't do anything! Catnoir and Ladybug do all the work." The ebony said while rolling his eyes. "Oh, and kid, it's me. Do you have any cheese?" Adrien blinked at the boy as if he just told him something in a different language. Plagg sighed and tried again.

"I'm Plagg. You know the only person that calls you kid, the only person is crazy over camembert." Silence. "Who knows your cat noir?!"

"Ooooh, that Plagg!" 

"You know another one?!?!"

____________Time skip brought to you by blind Adrien -_-____________

*After Adrien calmed down*

"So your human now?" 

"Yup!" Plagg was hanging off the railing of the second floor upside-down. While Adrien was questioning him from below.  Adrien sighed thinking about how on earth he was going to hide Plagg from his father. He couldn't fit into his pocket anymore. 

"Okay well I can't leave you here because 1, I don't like the idea of a person who has cataclysm- "hey I'm responsible!"- left in my room, and 2, Natalie could find you." Adrien said rolling his eyes at the black haired male.

"So I guess you have to come to school with me!" Adrien concluded grabbing his backpack and pulling on his shoes. "Now we just need to get you outside without father realizing."

Plagg effortlessly jumped down with catlike grace (sorry couldn't help it!) and walked up to the blond who stood in awe. 

"How did you do that?"

"Do what?"

"You jumped down effortlessly!"

"Oh, that's just the props of being part kwami I guess. Where did you think you got your moves?" Plagg said rolling his eyes. Adrien wasn't flirty, had cheesy pickup lines, or was able to jump from roof to roof. That was the Plagg that showed through the miraculous.  

"Can you jump from the window?" Adrien asked pointing to the window that led outside.

"Easily!" Plagg said happily and he opened the window and popped through waving like a little boy going to school for the first time at him. Adrien rolled his eyes at the former kwamis antics and quickly went to eat breakfast and go outside. After finishing his egg-and-cheese bagel (alone) he rushed out the door.

"Can I walk to school today? I promise to be careful!" Adrien asked his bodyguard. Earning a grunt of approval the blonde ran over to where he saw Plagg last. 

"BOO!" The dark-skinned boy leaped out from behind the corner in front of the model. Adrien gave a  yelp (which he would deny) and fell on his rump. 

"Plagg!" Adrien scolded the cackling boy on the ground. Adrien rolled his eyes and checked the time on his phone. "Crap we're going to be late c'mon Plagg!" Adrien took off running toward the school as Plagg-still wheezing- rushed to catch up with him.  As both boys were running into the direction of the school they ran smack dap-

"Oof!" The black haired female said, a redhead collapsing on top of the dog pile consisting of Plagg, Tikki, Adrien, and Marinette.

"Oh, Adrien! S-s-sorry! How is you day? I mean- how day is you. Uhh-uhh" Marinette tripped over her words a stammering blushing mess as Adrien helped her up the floor.  The said blonde chuckled but then looked over her worriedly.

"Are you okay Marinette? That was a pretty nasty fall." Now Tikki had smacked her head on the base of her forehead, and Plagg was looking appalled at them.  How on earth could these two be so blind! Does that look on adrien face say just a friend? Noooooo! 

"Hey who's that with you?" And that's when Plagg looks up and sees the face he hasn't seen in a long, long time.

TADA! Yay! Hope you all enjoyed! I promise to post the next chapter soon! Thank you so much for all the reads and voting! Have a good day/evening/night or whenever your reading this!

-Readerbytrade