Pewdiepie and Cry

Hello! ^-^ Just recently I felt really motivated, so I decided I should write some Pewdiepie and Cry LOOOOOOOOVE~

I hope I can work on this story a lot more than I think I can. Enjoy! :D

_______________________________________________________________________________

Uhh...flu season.

Reaching out to my nightstand, I pulled a tissue from the tissue box. Slowly I pulled myself out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. I undressed and hopped into the shower. Today was my first day at Gaming University, otherwise know as 'The G.U.'

I stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel on the back of the door. I wrapped it around me and headed back into my bedroom. I grabbed my mask; which was hidden safely in my sock drawer, and got dressed in a blue hoodie, black skinny jeans, and dark blue converses. I ran down the steps, and burst out the front door.

I finally spotted the bus coming around the corner. The bus pulled to a stop, and the small doors slowly opened. An aged man with squinted eyes gave me a faint smile. "Climb aboard son." I returned the smile, (even though he couldn't quite see it) and climbed onto the bus. I peered in the back to find an empty seat. My feet felt heavy as I walked to the spot. I could feel the eyes staring at me as I sat down. This was going to be a long day...

I finally arrived at the big building. Kids poured out of the bus, and made their way up the steps of the G.U.

A group of girls were chatting by the rails of the steps. "What does that weird kid have on his face?" "What a attention hog." I could tell they were trying to whisper, but I could clearly hear them. People always have done this, so I'm kind of used to it now.

When I got in the school, I made my way over to the large office. One woman sat in a blue computer chair, talking on the phone. She had silver pointed glasses, and reeked of hairspray. "Uhhh....yes. I need to go, I'll talk to you later. Thank you!" She hung up the phone, and looked up at me. "Hello, how can I help you 'sir'?"

"Hello. My name is Ryan. I am new at Gaming University. I need my information and schedule."

"Of course! But mister I don't find that mask very funny." she said sternly.

I was shocked. She too, was really was just going to judge me? God, like I didn't have enough people doing that already.

"I don't find it very funny either ma'm."

She gave me a stern look and pushed off the counter to the file cabinet. She dug out a file and handed to me. "Here you are." I took the file and made my way out the double doors.

The school was extraordinary...The whole thing fit a modern theme. I just stared in amazement.

"Hey...uhhh are you going to go to class, or are you just going to stand there all day?"

I was brought out of my gaze by a snickering question.

"Oh, sorry." I managed to let out a laugh. "I'm new here. This school is just absolutely incredible."

"Glad you think so. My name is Toby." The boy stuck his hand out.

I shook his hand nervously. What's going on here?

Toby was wearing a green shirt, dark blue jeans, and black sneakers. He had dark brown eyes and hair, and some sideburns on the side of his head.

Toby looked at the watch he was wearing on his wrist. "Bell is gonna ring soon. Do you think I could see your schedule? Maybe I could help." I gave him the file and he started skimming over it. "Oh, so your name is Ryan, huh? Well, lucky you. We're in the same homeroom." He gave me a smile. "I'll show you where to go today, but y'know after a few days, you'll be on your own." I nodded my head and he led the way. I still thought the school was amazing. The white floors looked clean enough to eat off. The walls were covered in bright posters and fliers. And, all the classes looked really cool. Toby led me to the end of the hallway, and opened up the door.

"Sorry that I'm late Ms. Drake. I was showing the new kid where to go." I peeked over Toby's shoulder into the classroom. There where about twenty kids, and one teacher. The teacher was very young and beautiful. She had very light sunny hair, that went down to her waist. She had a black erase marker in her hand, and she was writing on the board. She smiled.

"Toby, please take your seat. Thank you for helping our new student." Toby took his seat in the back of the room, while I stayed put in the doorway. The teacher motioned for me to come in. "Don't be shy, come in." She gave me a comforting grin. I made my way into the room, and stood next to her. "Go ahead and introduce yourself." She said cheerfully. Man, I hated this....everyone was looking at me...

"H-hello. My name is Ryan. I just moved here two weeks ago. Nice to meet all of you..."

I looked down at my feet. I didn't want to see anyone staring at me.

"Well Ryan, I will be your homeroom teacher, I'm Ms. Drake." She turned towards the rest of the class. "I hope everyone will treat him nicely. Ryan, you may sit in that empty seat over there. For the first time, I looked up. I made my way where Ms. Drake pointed. There was lots of interesting kids in this class, I could tell by just looking. There was one kid with a cookie monster beanie, and one even wearing a horse mask. So I guess I wasn't the only kid here wearing a mask....Well, I feel a little better now. I took the empty seat right behind this kid with dirty blond hair, and tan skin. He had a white t-shirt on, and a plaid jacket over it. On his thin nose, sat some black nerd glasses. He turned around and looked at me with his blue eyes and smiled, showing off his sparkling white teeth. Well somebody was friendly...How can he even be so cheerful in the morning?

"Alright, now I'm going to take attendance." Ms. Drake announced.

"Aleks?"

"Here."

"Anthony?"

"Here."

"Dan?"

"Here."

"Felix?"

"Heeere."

"Ian?"

"Here."

"James?"

"Here."

"Jordan?"

"Here."

"Max?"

"Here."

"Nick?"

"Here."

"Ryan?"

"Here." I said.

"Shane?"

"Here."

"Toby?"

"Here."

(A.N. See if you can name all the youtubers! :D)

The rest of class was kind of boring, It was just the teacher talking about some dance that was coming up. Apparently it was going to be really 'fun'. That's what they always say...I've never been to fond of stupid school dances. I only went to one once, and I embarrassed myself pretty bad. I decided I'd give girls a try for once, so I asked a girl to go with me. Let's just say I had to go to the hospital afterwards for a concussion after one of the lights in the dance room fell on my head...

I tried to focus on what the teacher was saying, but I've never been to good at it. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the bell rang.

___________________________

Hey! Thanks for reading my first chapter! I hope you enjoyed it! :)

Also, this chapter has had some major surgery, so if you for some reason are coming back to read this again, (which bless your soul if you are omfg i love you) you're not going crazy! I just seriously needed change a few parts that were bugging me.

★ + comment!

~Listunstar