Chapter 10: Pinkie-Swear

A.N: Yay! 10th chapter is finally here! :D
I just wanted to thank everyone for all the reads, and thanks for still bearing with me, even though I update really slow...

So yeah! Please enjoy! c:

____________________________________

RYAN'S POV

The rest of the night, I lay snuggled by Felix, my face blushing furiously. I don't think there was anywhere I'd rather be. I just felt embarrassed, and awkward, because I didn't know what to do or say. I've never been in love before. I had school the next morning, so I knew I had to get some sleep. Somehow, I just couldn't. Thoughts buzzed around in my head, giving me a migraine. Too many thoughts. I peered over at the alarm clock, but it was pretty much impossible to tell the time, because Felix's arm was flopped over on my face. I was getting hot...too hot...
I squirmed around, trying to get Felix to move over. He lazily flopped over...and rolled off the bed. His head popped up from the ground, his hair sticking up from his head. "Ryan...You okay?" I stretched, taking off my t-shirt, which was sticking tightly to my body. Felix was now uncomfortable himself, as he wiped drips of sweat off of his forehead. "Why is it so hot in here?" He asked, looking like he was going to fall asleep at any given moment. I shrugged. "Heat wave, maybe." Felix was now taking his shirt off in the humid room. "Do you know what time it is?" I took a look at the electric alarm clock. "4:00am." I said, yawning. Felix smiled, and grabbed my hand, pulling me on the ground with him. We wrestled around on the carpet, until Felix bent down and kissed my neck. "Ah! dude!" I said, pushing his sticky body off of my own. "Let's go get some caffeine." Felix smiled, looking a little more awake. We headed into the kitchen, and grabbed some Pepsi from the cold fridge. "That feels nice..." Felix murmured, standing in front of the icy fridge with the door wide open. "I wanna turn!" I laughed, shoving him over to the side. We both starting laughing, pushing our bodies together so we could both enjoy the cool wave. "So..." I said awkwardly, breaking the silence. Felix turned, and grasped my hand. "Is it about school?" He asked. "We-" 
"Don't worry about at thing, Ryan. You'll be just fine by yourself. If you ever need me, then just-" 

"That's not what I wanted to say."

"Oh, okay. What was it, then?"

"I was just wondering..."

"Yeah?"

"Are we a couple now?" My eyes didn't meet his.

"Only if you want to be." 

I hugged Felix's chest, not caring how cold it felt on my skin. I nuzzled my face deeper. I loved this feeling of joy that has come over me whenever I hugged him. 

Felix's arm came down, holding me closer. After a moment of cold embrace, we dragged ourselves into the heated oven we called our "bedroom". I cuddled next to Felix again, enjoying how soft he rubbed his right hand across my head. We stayed together and cuddled, until the alarm went off, and it was time to go to school. I didn't have any of my clothes with me, so I was just borrowed Felix's clothes. 

"Yes." I murmured, while pulling Felix's shirt over my head.

"Pardon?" Felix asked, sitting on the bed tying his shoes. 

"I want to...be with you." My face blushed furiously.

Felix smiled. "I want to be with you, too."

We walked to the bus stop, shoulders rubbing against each other. My palms were sweating, my heart was pounding, my head was spinning. I can't even believe all the things that have recently happened to me. First my mom is almost murdered, then my worst enemy is taken to jail, and now I officially have a boyfriend. I don't know if I'm supposed to be happy...or? Possibly another emotion. I actually feel quite numb, and confused. What am I supposed to do now? Are things between Felix and I going to be...different?