Park Ji-hyo

Park Ji-hyo ( Hangul: 박지효, born as Park Ji-soo), better known by her first name, Jihyo (Hangul: 지효), is a South Korean singer and dancer, and is the leader and main vocalist of Twice

Other Name(s)

Chinese: 朴志效
Japanese: ジヒョ

Bi2 Name: Park Ji Soo (박지수)

Birth Date: February 1, 1997 (age 24)

Birth Place: Guri, South Korea

Height: 162 cm (official)
160 cm (unofficial)

Weight: 56 kg (official)
50 kg (unofficial)

Years Active: 2015–present

Blood type: O

Jihyo was born on February 1, 1997 in Guri, Gyeonggi, South Korea with her birth name, Park Ji-soo. She legally changed her given name to Ji-hyo when she was 18 years old. Her family consists of her parents and two younger sisters, Seoyeon and Jiyoung.

When Jihyo was a third grader, she participated in a contest on Junior Naver for a child role. After she won second place, she was scouted by JYP Entertainment. She officially joined the company on July 15, 2005, and was a trainee for over 10 years. Jihyo was known mostly pre-debut as the face of Innisfree's teen line "TN" with boy band Boyfriend and later with future group mate Nayeon. She was set to debut in the girl group 6mix along with future group mate Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Sana and some ex-trainees, prior to competing on Sixteen, but the project was cancelled.

On August 5, 2019, JYPE had confirmed that Jihyo was currently dating Kang Daniel. It was also revealed that 2AM member Seulong introduced him and Jihyo to each other.

On November 10, 2020, JYPE confirmed that the couple had broken up due to busy schedules.