What is going on?

Rengoku's pov:

Something to me felt off but I tried to ignore it. Tanjiro and I eventually finish eating and minutes later we hop into the shower. We then start making out in the shower and touching eachother. I loved the feeling of Tanjiro's hands on my body and I don't know if I've ever hated it. We take a shower for like 15mins and I then get into my red and white robe. I look over at Tanjiro who was putting his robe on. I then comment on how he looks and this makes him blush. "thanks babe but I think you look better then me~" Tanjiro says to me in a flirty way making me blush, Tanjiro noticed, and giggles a bit. We both head to bed and cuddle in bed.

later that night I wake up from a nightmare and was heavily breathing. I get up from bed and get dressed. A few minutes later I head outside and I start training. while I trained I had started feeling an uneasy feeling like something was off and I look around me. I then see someone running in the distance then I run after them this person started running faster and I kept running after them. It was woman and she was holding something. "get back here!!" I scream and I then grab her wrist and I pull her into a grip. I look at her and she tries to get out of my grip. "Who are you, and whats going on!!" I scream at her then I held her by her will. "Let Me Go Or He Won't Give Me Any More Good Dreams!!" I look at her then ask. "Who a demon!? and what do you mean good dreams your making no god damn sense!!" she wouldn't anwser me as then I held her by the neck and start chocking her. I then let her go not wanting to kill her. I could tell she was in pain but I didn't really care all I wanted was answers "now talk!!' I say loudly, "fine I will answer, we are in a dream and I came to fuckin kill you!!" she said then I understood what was going on. I then take the womans weapons and I hit her to make her unconscious.

Tanjiro's pov:

I then decides to find the demon so he gets out of the cart and then I smell the demon and it smelt horrible, so bad in fact that I had to cover my nose. I then think -oh god this smells so bad I feel so asamed that this didn't wake me up- then I hop onto the top of the train and scream down to nezuko to go wake up the others. then I run to where the demon was then I see the demon/Enmu. Enmu turned around and looks at me "oh what is this your awake now, good morning.. what a shame you could of been dreaming forever. why are you awake did I not show you a dream tailored to your every desire. if I so wished it, it could of been a dream where your dear Rengoku was being slaughtered!!" Enmu chuckled a bit the said "Would you of liked that one better, of course not to much distressing." I get so pissed then I start screaming at him and I run at him trying to kill him while I was fighting Enmu he tells me "I will probably have to bleach my eyes after that dream I gave you and experienced. Probably while you were asleep your pants got tighter" after him saying that I blush then he keeps putting me asleep and I kept waking back up. Enmu was so shocked and then I cut off his head. I then think in my head -that was way to easy or he was just weaker then him.- I then hear the Enmu start talking and I hold up my sword and look at his head. a few seconds later he turns into the train and he tells me then his whole body was the train and which and that point I knew we were in trouble now.

back to Rengoku's dream

Rengoku's pov:

I then go home and I start making breakfast and I see Tanjiro and I felt upset because now I knew this is a dream and this wasn't real. "hello Babe" Tanjiro said. I nod and then Tanjiro asked what was wrong and I tell him it was nothing. I was very upset and Tanjiro realized this. Tanjiro hugs me and I start crying a bit then I pull him away and run out of the house and eventully find out how to get out of this dream and I grab my sword and slice my neck.

I then wake up and the train looked like a mess "wow what a ugly mess, if the other hashira were here I would be asamed!!" I then use flame breathing and I start slicing the demon/train. I was worried about young kamado so I went to check on him. I find him and then Tanjiro looked me.
"young kamado!!" I said loudly "MR RENGOKU!!" Tanjiro yelled he seemed startled. I then explain to him that I would portect the front five train cars and that he needs to go with the boar headed lad to find the demon's head. then he tried to say then the demon was a train was the demon it doesn't have a head then I get really close to him to shut him up and say loudly. "It's still a demon it has a head" tanjiro seemed flusted from how close I was then eventully I go and talk to the boar headed lad. after talking to him I go and portect the front five train cars.