Falling For You!? | Episode 4

Disclaimer: The story is entirely a work of fiction. The names, characters, and incidents portrayed in it are the work of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or localities is entirely coincidental.

I do not own The BOYZ or the kpop idols used in the story——everything in the story is fictional and in the author's imagination. It doesn't mean to send hate or harm to The BOYZ or the kpop idols—-please don't take anything to heart. Hopefully, you'd enjoy reading the story, and Thank You!

Story idea: tr_trin 

~~

You woke up as your alarm goes off——you have a headache from crying all night. You took to your towel and head to the bathroom. After completing your morning routine—-you head downstairs and saw Younghoon in the living room. "Hello, guys," You greeted—— "Hey, little sis," Amira said with a smile. "Y/N, didn't you get enough sleep last night?" she asked—— "Yeah, I stayed up reading a novel all night and didn't sleep at all," You said, hoping she'll buy your fabricated story.

Your Outfit: 

Your Outfit: 

However, Younghoon could tell that was the truth—-but remained silent; "Wait for me!" Amira said, heading upstairs. You decided to go into the kitchen as you didn't want to be alone with Younghoon because it hurts. You took a glass and pour some water into it——you drank it one gulp, then you felt his presence behind you. "You would choke if you do that," he said—- "You shouldn't worry about me, Younghoon," You replied. He walked towards you—- "I know what you're going to say," You said, pausing for a second. "We should've never been together—-besides, Amira loves you; so you should try to be happy," You said—- "Do you think—?" he was cut off by Amira's footsteps approaching both of you.

"Here put this under your eye to get rid of the dark circles," she said—- "Thank you," You replied. "Younghoon—let's go; I'll drop you both at the university," Amira offered—- "I'll walk," You answered, but she grabbed both of your hands. She dragged you guys to the car—- "Now, don't be shy with Younghoon," she said, making you glanced at Younghoon. "I know you two broke up, but don't make things weird," she whispered in your ear, making you nod. You let out a sigh and Amira drove to the university——you wished she could've let you walk there; instead of being in the awkward situation.

***

Y/N:

I bid farewell to my sister and headed inside——because I didn't want to see them kissing or doing any couple things. It pains my heart worse than last night—-the thought of falling for my sister's boyfriend was unbearable for me to believe. I was lost in thoughts—-until Hyeyoung came and slings her arms around my neck; "Hey! Didn't you hear me yelling your name?" she retorted—— "I'm sorry; my mind isn't with me today," I apologize.

"Wait a minute! Don't tell me you officially ended things with Younghoon?" she whispers yelled—- "Hey! Calm the heck down!" I uttered, making her nod. "But to answer your question—-yes, we did break up because I can't stand Amira and I not talking with each other," I said—- "I can tell it must've been hard for you," she said.

I decided to change the topic and we headed to class because I didn't want to talk about my first love—-I mean Amira's boyfriend. I took a seat and Hyeyoung looked at me, seeing my head on the table—- "Y/N?" she called out. "Yes?" I uttered—— "Why don't we go clubbing to take your mind off Younghoon?" Hyeyoung said, excitedly. "Okay, I guess—-I'm free to go partying," I answered; "Great, I would inform my cousin to come with us," she said, making me nod.

***

I've managed to avoid Younghoon all day long——he did try talking to me, but I would always run away and hide. I was heading to the rooftop to get fresh air, but when I reached—-I saw him leaning against the railing. "Fuck my luck," I muttered, inaudibly——I would've escaped but; "Y/N, don't you dare run away again?" he uttered, making me froze in my spot. "You know you can't avoid me forever," he said—- "Younghoon, please forget about me," I replied. However, it only resulted in him, back hugging me—— "I would never forget you because I still love you, y/n," he said, making me take his hand from my waist.

"Younghoon, please forget me—-I don't want to hurt Amir—-," he cuts me off; "Can you stop mentioning her name?" he yelled. "Do you want me to forget you deep down in your heart?" he asked—- "You don't feel anything for me?" Younghoon queried—-I felt something for him, but I don't want to hurt Amira or make him two-time her. "If you don't answer when I count to five, then I'll kiss you again and I'll get my answer," he said. "If you kiss me back," he said—then started counting down; "I meant what I said—-besides, I'm going to move on from you tonight," I uttered, making him look at me with a perplexed expression. "I'll go to Nirvana nightclub and I would meet someone to get my mind off you," I said and walked away.

"I'll never let that happen, y/n," Younghoon muttered.

***

*Nirvana Nightclub*

Your Outfit: 

You, Hyeyoung, and her cousin Hyejin head to the bar for a few shots; before going on the dance floor. After a couple of drinks—-Hyeyoung and Hyejin went dancing, while you stayed at the bar and continue drinking. Then, suddenly, you got the urge to throw up—-and went to the ladies' room; "Y/N, what are you doing?" You asked yourself—-You cleaned yourself up and made your way to the bar, but a guy stopped you. "Baby girl, what are you doing here all by yourself?" he asked.

"Who is your baby girl?" You asked, drunkenly——He puts a hair strand behind your ear; "You are—-so why don't we ditch this place?" he said. "Okay, let's go," You said—-but before you two could leave; you saw the guy on the floor. "Hey! Younghoon!" You said—— "We were going to have fun and you ruined it," You uttered. Younghoon carried you on his shoulder, making you scream but—-he didn't put you down; "Stay in the car," he asserted.

"No, I want to have fun," You said—— "You're drunk, now behave yourself," he declared, making you scoff. You would've escaped, but he handcuffs your hand—- "Hey! let me go!" You declared, making him roll his eyes and got in the car. He pulled you close, pressing his lips against yours—— "Now, you and I are going to have fun," he said.

To Be Continued>>>>